Women with 40-50 pounds to lose?

Options
Hello! I'm back on here having lost before and regained.
I'm 39, 5'6" and currently weighing in at 13st4... goal weight is around 10st which I would love to achieve before my next birthday in November. I had a pretty awful year last year when I lost my dad after a long illness. I drank too much wine to numb feelings and stopped exercising - I was already overweight but seemed to gain a stone and a half overnight. Now my clothes don't fit and I don't recognise myself in photos! I need to reverse that and get back down to a healthy weight and mind-set. I'm looking for female friends with similar goals for mutual support and accountability. I don't do extreme diet or exercise - I'm aiming for 1600 cals with 30-60 mins exercise per day so that this time the weight loss is sustainable. Look forward to 'meeting' you!

Replies

• diddles19
    diddles19 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello - Feel free to add me, I'm here every day for support

I am in the UK and have 45ish lbs to lose.

Take one day at a time and you will get there - You can do this !!
  • felicitykicksbutt
    Options
    Hey! I'm Felicity :)
    I have 51 pounds to go (this morning is weigh-in so hopefully less than 51 in a few minutes)
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me!
  • hupsii
    hupsii Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too. I have about 30 lbs too lose but would be happy with 20 ....
  • hippogo49
    Options
    Hello, can you add me please as I have just started my 49th attempt (ish) at achieving my goals and have 50lbs to loose. As you can see someone took a cheeky photo of my whilst trying to flee from the shot! Hopefully I will be able to update it with a slightly more flattering photo very soon :O)
  • JessMoTX
    JessMoTX Posts: 74
    Options
    I have about 50 lbs to lose to be at what I decided is a healthy weight. Feel free to add me! The more motivation, the better!
  • bacoo
    bacoo Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I am looking for more and more support. Please feel free to add me and I will add you! I know I can't do this on my own and I really to to give/receive support!!:smile:
  • singerella
    Options
    HI - think I've added everyone so far. So glad to have new friends on here - done the logging both with and without and it makes such a difference when there's interaction.
  • aribugg
    aribugg Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Ari. I've already lost close to 25 pounds (i did lose 25, but gained a little back so its 23 now) Where i sit now, if i lose 45 i'll be at my healthy weight for my height. however, i've seen myself at that weight before and im not sure that is really what's healthy for me. (still had some chub, but not much) this is the first im getting to that weight with real exercise though, so it could be different when i get there. just have to wait and see, i guess! anyone can add me! :]
  • tazmundo71
    tazmundo71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - Im back today!!! Im in the same boat and would love to lose around the same, dont want to be silly and starve myself, im aiming 1500 cals a day and exercise 3 times a week!!
    Im moving house next month and think its a fresh start all round for me!! Im in Blackpool, UK
    Can anyone add me please, need the support right now. thanks Sue
  • scooterjen
    scooterjen Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 44 yo and have 46 more pounds to lose. I'm 5'3" and starting wt. was 193.5, current wt. is 186. Goal is 140. Feel free to add me.
  • flyygirl802
    flyygirl802 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have about 60lbs to lose and always looking for new friends and support, feel free to add me!