Small (very small) success pic

Options
I know I'm always the last one to see it or notice it but my sister tagged me in a photo on FB and my initial reaction, "oh my god, I'm fat". And then I realized that I had been working on it so I took a pic (just now) and posted it beside the other.

OMG !!! - I was so excited.

I get REALLY frustrated that I've only lost 20 pounds but when 20 pounds look this good I can only imagine what 220 will look like.

The first photo was taken Aug 3rd and the other about 5 minutes ago.

PS - It may be a little premature but I am so glad that I finally have a before and after photo that I think is worth sharing. At least for me. I really am just so excited. I'm going to print it and post it on the mirror as a reminder.

and I'm a little nervous, this is my first picture post and I've seen so many have difficulty doing it the first time so bare with me. If it doesn't work I will keep trying. Sorry. and someone suggested using preview and I don't see that option so here goes.

wow.jpg

Replies

• Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Whew, it worked. lol.
  • rokikio
    Options
    Looking good. You are definitely slimming down. Fantastic job!
  • EmmieSu
    EmmieSu Posts: 136
    Options
    You are a beautiful woman!! Way to go!!
  • jennyath
    jennyath Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! I can so see a difference!!! Keep going! Good for you!
  • bhonniered
    Options
    22 lbs is not a small success - that is a great one! You can seriously see the difference - great job!
  • ctheslayer
    Options
    Small???? You look great! Your cheeks are definitely smaller and your chin is more defined. Thanks for posting!
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You lost a chin already! :laugh: You can TOTALLY see it! Hang those pics up and look at them daily... Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see the next 20 pound photo. :bigsmile:
    :flowerforyou:
  • Jbwilson0708
    Options
    definaty seeing the diffrence !! yeah you !!!
  • katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    this is no small success, you are doing so great! great job and keep up the good work!
  • ucaminax
    ucaminax Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see a big difference! This spring I lost 10 lbs, then lost my motivation lol and put it back on. But recently I was looking at pictures of myself during that period when I was 10 pounds lighter, and I could even see a difference with only 10 pounds. Not a huge difference, but it motivated me to get back with the myfitnesspal program. I think this spring when I lost the ten pounds I didn't realize what a difference it made, and felt discouraged because I felt I had suc a long way to go. Well, now I have lost that same 10 pounds again and am sticking with it! :-)
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! 20lbs is 20lbs, and that is a LOT! Congrats on your success!! :heart:
  • LanakilaGirl
    LanakilaGirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good Job! I think you look great, you should be very proud of yourself!
  • priskar
    priskar Posts: 156
    Options
    Success is success no matter how big or small and you wear it well! You look WONDERFUL! :) Good for you for turning negative inner dialogue into a fantastic picture of success in your mirror to spur you on each day. You're an inspiration! Thanks for your post. It's just what I needed tonight. Tomorrow I'm gonna do just the same thing! You're doin' great!
  • ZebraGlee78
    ZebraGlee78 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Congrats! 20 pounds is a big deal no matter what your weight loss goal is! On the bright side, you're gorgeous and I envy your red hair!
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    What an awesome inspiration!!!!! Thank you for sharing! Good luck on the rest of your work.
  • KittyCathy
    KittyCathy Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Your face is ALOT thinner and your skin is more radiant. I always notice with weight loss that peoples skin become more clearer and have a glow.. KEEP IT UP! : ]
  • _Sarah_
    Options
    What a difference already! Great job!
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Fantastic! You should feel great about this. I know when I notice differences in the mirror I beam all day long :) Keep it up!
  • sunbeam11
    Options
    20 lbs. is a big deal! The improvement is definitely noticable, so congrats on your first before/after pics and keep up the good work! :) You have such pretty blue eyes, btw!
  • Troublelette
    Options
    good job! you are an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!