Newbie here reporting in!

Options
If your reading this, I appreciate you taking the time to read this. I'm hoping that this will be the perfect tool that I have been searching for. I love to hear any advice you can give me!

I'm looking to upgrade me into my new healthy active lifestyle. I refuse to be tied down to the issues that was holding me back. :) I have a goal as of now to lose 10 pounds of "fat" and i will be happy to exchange it with muscle! I just want to have more muscle tone.

Replies

• dan_jones
    dan_jones Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hello Tina: I saw your post and wanted to say hi! I am sure you will find this site useful in many ways. The food log is a great tool and the best advice I can give you is try to remember to log your food each day. I am guilty of letting a couple days pass before trying to remember what I ate and when. Feel free to add me as a friend. I will be happy to share ideas with you. I've lost over 100 pounds in the past year and a half. I see a Cardiologist and dietician regularly so that helps a lot too. Ask me about exercise and I'll tell you my story. Take care.

Dan
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! You have come across an A M A Z I N G site!!! You will love it, and the people on it! :) Good luck with those 10lbs! :flowerforyou:
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck :)