Food Diary

Options
I'm looking for some friends that have their food diary available for friends to view. Most of my friends no longer log on and I really enjoy this aspect of My Fitness Pal. It helps give me new food ideas and also gives me inspriration and motivation. I have mine available for friends to view so I can give the same.
Thanks! :o)

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like (and anybody else!). My food diary is always open. (:
  • Kristina_Hamilton
    Kristina_Hamilton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends so you can add me but I can be pretty boring sometimes. Congrats on your weight loss!
  • kitkatbar972
    Options
    add me! I can't promise it'll always be great but it's open :)
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open, feel free to friend me. :)
  • Kristina_Hamilton
    Kristina_Hamilton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really appreciate it!:smile:
  • Marcel182
    Marcel182 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Same here! Mine's always available. I'm on a mission to try out new recipes lately, maybe it'll inspire you?
  • dietcoke281
    dietcoke281 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Mine is open :)
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I've had many on my FL here go by the wayside, but it just makes me appreciate even more those that keep on going. My diary is open too:)
  • DeliriumCanBeFun
    DeliriumCanBeFun Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Same here! Mine's always available. I'm on a mission to try out new recipes lately, maybe it'll inspire you?
    That's why I like to look at others diaries. Sometimes I get in a little rut and need some inspiration. Love trying new recipes!
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too. My breakfasts and lunches are pretty much the same but I try to mix it up with the dinners (and I tend to log the individual ingredients of a meal versus using the recipe builder since I add foods via the app quite a bit).
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. Some of my stuff is recipes, but a lot of it is individually added. :)
  • labtech666
    labtech666 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I log daily. :)
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like I log daily as well. The odd item will be a recipe I've entered because i make it often. If anything like that intrigues ask and I'll message a recipe