New to the community here!!

Options
Hey what's up guys. I've been using myfitnesspal for a while now, but had no idea there was an onlline community here.

Replies

• aishmartin
    aishmartin Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, but have been watching the community. Seems pretty interesting and supportive. Feel free to add me for encouragement/support :)
  • colboppa
    colboppa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow losers! I have been losing since Jan. 28, but just decided to hop on the Board.
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off for a few years but didn't know that there was a community here either. Been on most recently since January and find it very helpful! Feel free to add me;)
  • needtogetfit932
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me.
  • mondriantree
    mondriantree Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I didn't join the community until today either! Everyone's been super supportive so far.
  • briannagravelle
    briannagravelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to mfp it as been a month of using it now lost 11 pounds, before was doing weight watchers and lost 80 pounds now with a 91 pounds lost I cant seem to loose more, need tricks and motivation , new mfp friends pleasee ad me !! briannagravelle :)
  • colboppa
    colboppa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I also started on January 28th. I reached 44 lbs lost this morning. My original goal was 40 lbs which I thought was unreachable. I changed my goal to 50 a while back. I changed to 58 last week. This program is fantastic.