Zumba DVD

lnoe97
lnoe97 Posts: 10 Member
I go to a Zumba class but it is only once a week. I am new at it, but love it. I'd like to get a dvd for home. Are there any good ones for beginners?

Replies

• eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    As opposed to Zumba for experts?
  • lnoe97
    Yes, I'd like to find a beginners dvd, if there is anything like that. I don't know.
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    I have three different Zumba DVD sets; Total Body Transformation, Exhilarate and Incredible Results. Each one has an instructional video that breaks down the steps so you can learn the steps before attempting the actual workouts.
  • lnoe97
    I have three different Zumba DVD sets; Total Body Transformation, Exhilarate and Incredible Results. Each one has an instructional video that breaks down the steps so you can learn the steps before attempting the actual workouts.
    Which one do you like the best?
  • KarenB927
    KarenB927 Posts: 94 Member
    The easiest, in my opinion, and the best one for starting out with Zumba is the Total Body Transformation. The instructional video alone is about 60 minutes and will have you working up a sweat. They break the steps down in what they call "easy beats". Each step is broken down into 3 easy beats, then it's put together with the arm and leg movements into one fluid step. I started out with the Total Body Transformation and that's the one that got me into Zumba. I HATE exercising, but Zumba makes it fun and it doesn't feel like I'm exercising. If you're going to get one of the sets, that's the one I would recommend starting out with.