5'1 Femals 170lbs

Options
Hello All!

Trying to get back on the MFP train! Looking for females with similar goals and such! I am currently 5'1 and around 175 with my weight fluctuating to 165 and back for the past few months. I worked out all last winter and then in Summer time I bike everywhere so I normally don't renew my membership. Now it is winter time and I have not gotten my gym pass yet this season however am thinking next payday I will get it going again!

So just looking for new friends to help with motivation etc etc, feel free to add me and I will do my best to help you as well! Have a great day!

Replies

• whiteply
    whiteply Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5ft 157lbs.... lets do this!
  • Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 158. Feel free to add me! I started working out 5 days ago. Longest I've worked out ever! I eat whatever I like as long as I stay within my calorie range. I need to start eating more healthy foods though.
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    5'2 and currently at 140. Down from 170 two years ago. My first goal is to get to 125.

Anyone feel free to add me. I love to share motivation!

:flowerforyou:
  • nicolemommy2boys
    Options
    I'm 5'1....was 197 down to 155...feel free to add me :)
  • bubblebumz
    bubblebumz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" currently 165.4 I started MFP 17 days ago and mt starting weight was 171. Let's do this! Add me as friend for motivation ^_^
  • Sptfrgrl17
    Options
    thanks everyone! i think i got requests out to all of you, thank you!
  • ssf313
    ssf313 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and 160, I've been stuck here since for about a year since having a baby. I would love to just be back at my pre-pregnancy weight of 150 as a start. Would love to have some motivation buddies!!
  • lsufan1990
    Options
    5' 2" 179 ponds and ready to lose it. Feel free to add
  • law110
    law110 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and my goal is to lose 35-40 lbs (GW = 125). I've always felt healthy at that weight. Add me!
  • pinksmama
    pinksmama Posts: 40
    Options
    5'2 with an initial goal of 150 and secondary goal of 130, currently 182 down from 196 :wink:
  • ashmarie8722
    ashmarie8722 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    5'4" 180 down to 166 goal of 125(130). also looking to get back on the train. I used this site a couple years ago and got down to about 135, I got off the train and have gained it back. Would love the support.
  • lorfuent21
    lorfuent21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'1 weight is 110. I realize this doesn't sound like much but I would like to lose 5 more pounds to hopefully be more toned (Flabby stomach) . If you have a small frame like me you realize how easy it is to see any weight gain immediately.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • oliveoil121012
    oliveoil121012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 4'11 and 170ish. I had a baby december 2012, my previous weight was 120. During pregnancy I got up to 220!! Its been over a year and this weight just isn't coming off. Every pound counts when you're this short! I just closed my weightwatchers acount because it just wasn't working for me, so I'm hoping to start fresh over here.