just dance or zumba for Wii

Options
hi everyone!

I am trying to decide, please help me... :)
I'm new to exercise and out of shape.
I have the option to buy:

Zumba World Party (new with belt)
Zumba 2 (no belt)
Just Dance 4
Just Dance 2014

which do you like?

Replies

• bjmer121995
    Options
    I have the original zumba with the belt and the first just dance. I like the zumba better, but dont use the belt every time. I like not having to pick a new song which stops the level of exercise in the middle. Just be careful with all the twisting as I pushed to hard the first time I did zumba and strained my knee. :)
  • mandyfin
    mandyfin Posts: 11
    Options
    So I don't need the belt?
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    hi everyone!

I am trying to decide, please help me... :)
    I'm new to exercise and out of shape.
    I have the option to buy:

Zumba World Party (new with belt)
    Zumba 2 (no belt)
    Just Dance 4
    Just Dance 2014

which do you like?

RedBox does have a few Wii games.....Just Dance is one.....not sure about Zumba.

Perhaps you can test drive a couple of these
  • tnicmorris
    tnicmorris Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have Zumba 2 (with the belt) for the Wii, Just Dance 4, and Just Dance 2014. I also have the Michael Jackson game. I interchange them all. If you can only buy one, which one you get depends on your taste. Just Dance is more fun and gives a great variety of music genres and types of dances. Zumba burns more calories. The belt, however, is kind of annoying at times. I find Zumba fun as well, but Just Dance is a little more fun, in my opinion.

If you want to decide between which Just Dance to use, I'd suggest going on the Game Stop website (www.gamestop.com) and looking at the song lists for each one. If I remember correctly, that website gives a full list of the songs for each game.
  • mandyfin
    mandyfin Posts: 11
    Options
    thanks very much!
  • Trinehar13
    Trinehar13 Posts: 19
    Options
    I've been using Zumba World Party for the Wii and I love it however some of the songs are just way too hard right now but it definitely gets the heart pumping faster.

I also just bought Just Dance 4 last night and I love it more than Zumba because it has songs that I hear on the radio and can sing along too, plus I feel Just Dance works more muscles than the Zumba game because you use a lot of arm movements as well.

Both are equally fun and I interchange between them!
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have all the Zumba's, just dance 3,4 and 2014 I love them not crazy with the first Zumba Wii

I like each of the. For different reasons the just dance ones my kids do with me, the Zumba ones they will do certain songs and I like them all but love going to a live class I actually haven't used my Wii since jan bc of going to the classes.