Are there any Hispanic mommy's on MFP?

RunConquerCelebrate
RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
edited September 22 in Chit-Chat
I am just wondering if there are any hispanic mommy's on MFP, I am hispanic from Central America. If you are a Hispanic Mommy let me know.

Replies

• Yes there is. I'm a hispanic Mom of two boys. I'm from El Salvador. What part of central america are u from?
  • y does it matter if there r hispanic moms on here. everyone is important, race does not matter. u obviously speak english so u can socialize with the rest of the world instead of excluding others. thank you very much.
  • haha
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    I'm from Venezuela but have been living in Costa Rica for the past 9 years.
  • Cuban mommy of 2 girls! :smile: Living in California.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    y does it matter if there r hispanic moms on here. everyone is important, race does not matter. u obviously speak english so u can socialize with the rest of the world instead of excluding others. thank you very much.

The person that posted this topic is a MFP friend of mine, and I am just a plain 'ol American. So she is obviously not excluding anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting to contact people with similar backgrounds :smile:
  • :)
  • y does it matter if there r hispanic moms on here. everyone is important, race does not matter. u obviously speak english so u can socialize with the rest of the world instead of excluding others. thank you very much.

The purpose of my post is not exclude anyone that is not Hispanic, I have made great friends on MFP that are of different race we are all here for a common goal "Weight Loss" I am not sure how you gather that I was excluding other races just by me asking if there are other Hispanic mommies on this website. If you do not have anything positive to say than I would just refrain from posting on someones post. I am not here to cause any drama I am here to meet people that are going to help and motivate me on my goal. And yes I do speak, write and understand "English" and can socialize with anyone I choose to of any Race.

The person that posted this topic is a MFP friend of mine, and I am just a plain 'ol American. So she is obviously not excluding anyone. There is nothing wrong with wanting to contact people with similar backgrounds :smile:
    ]

Thank you Panda86 :)
  • Yes there is. I'm a hispanic Mom of two boys. I'm from El Salvador. What part of central america are u from?

I am from Guatemala was born and raised there for half of my life the other half spend it in California
  • I'm from Venezuela but have been living in Costa Rica for the past 9 years.

Hello nice to meet you, I have heard that Costa Rica is a beautiful country. I am from Guatemala. I can see that you also watched Candi LOL!!! I loved that cartoon
  • Cuban mommy of 2 girls! :smile: Living in California.

Hello nice to meet you I am from Guatemala, I love Cuban food :)
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Latina mom right here. Mom to 3 2boys and a baby girl. I was born and raised in chicago, IL my parents come from a small area in Jalisco.
  • are there any american teenagers on MFP?
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    I'm from Venezuela but have been living in Costa Rica for the past 9 years.

Hello nice to meet you, I have heard that Costa Rica is a beautiful country. I am from Guatemala. I can see that you also watched Candi LOL!!! I loved that cartoon

It is beautiful...except for the weather! it rains too much! But well, summer is finally here so we are enjoying the sun! I have 2 little girls, both were born here...Ticas 100%!

I watched Cani a LOT....but somehow I was never able to watch the last episode LOL!
  • Hi I'm Monica and I live in Texas, but I was born and raised in Mexico. I live with my 2 kids Bianca and Chris. I used to watch those cartoons all the time, but now with work and family is hard. I heard that Costa Rica is beutifullll!!!
    Nice metting you.
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Hi, I am a Latina (Puerto Rican) mom of 3 kids and joined MFP 1 1/2 months ago. I am currently living in Ohio :-)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Si
This discussion has been closed.