• ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    your so pretty! you look awesome!!
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?

Thank you! I'm 5'8 (and a half! haha I always add that in...oh to be 5'9 *sighs wistfully*)
  • trizzletrix
    trizzletrix Posts: 92 Member
    Options

PS - don't feel ashamed. Be PROUD. They are evidence of how far you've come and how hard you've worked. I have co-workers I'm friends with on FB act shocked when they stumble across some of my pictures when I was 50lbs heavier. Whatevs. It was me. It's still me. :) I'm just a little smaller now. And a lot more confident.

You're so right! Every change in my body is definitely proof of the hard work I've put in but I am still essentially the same person, I just try and make better choices and wear a different dress size now!
    x
  • dawndreac
    Options
    Wow!! Great job!! You look beautiful! :)
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    You look fantastic! And I love your style. I am the same height as you … Currently 212 pounds and looking to be 150-155 (based on my athletic high school self).
  • casiobarnes
    casiobarnes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, you look wonderful! Great job! And I love your glasses!
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful - Congratulations:smile:
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    u look wonderful
  • running_tall
    running_tall Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Very well done! You look great! Best wishes for meeting that goal. I'm sure you will succeed! :)
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?

Thank you! I'm 5'8 (and a half! haha I always add that in...oh to be 5'9 *sighs wistfully*)

You're only 5'8!? I would have guessed WAY taller. Do you know your BF%?

lol. sorry for all the questions, but to me you look much smaller than the 195. maybe its because you dress so good :)
  • gotogirl81
    gotogirl81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    great loss girly! super adorable outfit too !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!