Please add me for mutual supportive friendship

Options
Hi! Just added myself to this today and like always the first day is alway best. I am 22, carry extra pounds and I want to get back into shape. Read a book on changing habits today am I am about to begin to be consciously aware of my cues that get me to chose the unhealthier option. Fitness pal to get back me back on track :)

Replies

• rd3914
    rd3914 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I just made a new account too, looking for all the support as well :)
  • allieO3390
    allieO3390 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm also 22 and looking to lose at least 50 pounds. I've been on and off for over a year but am finally starting for good. I've been logging for 20 days now but am just starting to use the support system here. We can do it!
  • achonator
    achonator Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My biggest advice is start slowly... make 1 substitution of an uhealthy food for a healthier option every week.
  • merryberry99
    merryberry99 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need supportive friends as well.
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ditto;)
  • fitgirldanyel
    fitgirldanyel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and welcome! Add me! I am on here daily :)
  • Tabbycat54
    Tabbycat54 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Anyone feel free to add me! I'm on here daily and more than willing to help anyone out :)
  • jheilala63
    Options
    I'm pretty supportive and have been active for the last 600+ days, feel free to add me! Send a message first!
  • Lo0n3y
    Lo0n3y Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me everyone :)
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    On here daily :)
  • BreJune
    BreJune Posts: 4
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I would love the support as well! Have a great day :)
  • elissa71710
    elissa71710 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone and OP!

Just joined the "community" today too. Opened my MFP app on my iphone about 2 months ago but my daughter was 3 months old at the time and never really got around to taking care of business. She's 5 months on Saturday and is A LOT better at entertaining herself so NOW it is my time to start losing the extra baby weight. I'm definitely NOT good at doing it on my own and am looking for all the help, support, feedback I can get! I will also help anyone in any way that I can :)) Feel free to add me and chat about exercise, nutrition and weight loss!! Thanks!
  • emmajaneyy
    Options
    Hey guys
    Got in a rut so trying again and any support would be amazing
    Please add me :)
  • langdatyagi40
    Options
    Hi I am also 22 and looking for a support group. Tried numerous times but not able to shed extra 45 pounds. Please add me too.:smile:

My current weight is 206 pounds and target is 160 pounds. Going for a morning run in about an hour. Let's see how this goes. Cheers!