opinions My Meals & Calories Yesteday

Options
I was just sitting here going through the last few days of my diary and looking at the nutation values... And I realized that yesterday was the closest to my daily nutritional value goal.
I was thinking back to yesterday and I thought about how I actually felt really good yesterday, and never had any deep feelings of hunger.
So I'm wondering how you guys feel about yesterday's picks? The reason I am curious is because I've been having a really hard time balancing out calories and nutrition for the days so any info and tips is also greatly appreciated!!! ????

My Meals:

BREAKFAST
Cranberry juice- 15.2 ounces, 247 calories
Veggie and Dip Tray (contained celery, cheese carrots and ranch)- 230 calories

LUNCH
Danon Light and Fit Vanilla Yogurt- 1 cup, 100 calories
Fresh Pineapple- 1 cup, 74 calories
Fresh Grapes- 1 handful, less than 69 calories
Shrimp- 9 medium, 110 calories
Cocktail sauce- 1/4 cup, 70 calories

DINNER
Homemade Loaded Mashed Potatoes (containing carmelized onions and 2 tables spoons of butter, and 3/4 cup of skim milk)- 1 cup, 500 calories
Brown Gravy- 1 cup, 80 calories
Sweet Corn- 1 cup, 126 calories
Hotchocolate- I cup, 360 calories

Totaling out to around 1.960 calories.
I exercised off 650 calories.
Making my whole day ending net calories 1,311 calories.
And myfitnesspals daily goal for me is 1,400 calories.

***** Now I realize that I completely blew it on the dinner, but I feel like the first two meals of the day were pretty balanced out, yes, no? Any good dinner suggestions welcome!
I also realize I drank almost 400 calories and ate roughly 800 all at one time!!!! Holy hell did that number surprise me. Although, the hot chocolate was a lil cheat, my lil celebration for going 1 week with only water and cranberry juice.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Replies

• DJtrvl
    DJtrvl Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm certainly no expert, and I think you did a great job staying at your calorie limit, but I find your lack of protein disturbing.