Weight Loss Buddies Needed

Options
I am in need of friends who are planning on losing over 100 lbs. and that will stick with it. I'd love to be in contact with people to talk about weight loss and how their days are going/ how they're feeling.

I'm 19 and attending university and I would appreciate anyone around my age to please consider being a weight loss buddy of mine.

I'd love to keep others motivated as well. :heart:

Replies

• lisxoox
    lisxoox Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey there!
    I'm Lisa, 20 years old. Feel free to add me as a friend. One can never have enough buddys on here :)
    And all the best for your journey! You can do it :-)
  • rd3914
    rd3914 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hey! I'm looking towards losing about 70 lbs, I just added you :)
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    Options
    I am currently 23, am I around your age? :)))
    Anyway, I am trying to lose 60-70lbs and I am in dire need of motivators too. Maybe we can help each other out. :-)
  • crenee014
    crenee014 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Could use support! Add me..
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck, you got this!
  • newmommy1587
    Options
    I'm starting my journey and I'm not looking back every time I'm tempted I remind myself how will I feel afterwards ....and of course I'm a new mom so she is my motivation ..I'm looking for a buddy I'm trying to loss 40 pounds im 197 so my major goal is being 135 but I'll settle with 140 lol join me
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    Good luck!
  • NessaR2011
    NessaR2011 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I started my journey needing to lose 126lbs. I'm still a work in progress but I would love to support you in your journey. I know I'm a little bit older but I have definitely been in your shoes!
  • Gr8Flood
    Gr8Flood Posts: 12
    Options
    I don't fit the bill, but reach out if you ever need motivation...that is what I am good at :)
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'll add you :) I'm 22, at uni and trying to lose about 70lbs.
  • Fiona2703
    Options
    Good luck with your journey. I'm not near your age group but I'm sure you will find loads of motivating buddies on here that are.