Motivation for Running (Survey)

Options
Hey guys!

I hope that I'm allowed to post this, if not I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I've noticed lately that there are a lot of themed runs and as a graduate student in psychology we wanted to measure what that might be attributed to (it's only a class project though).

https://sdsupsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9GZrONhKv6RjvkF

If any of you are in research you will understand how difficult it is to get participants! So all positive karma to everyone who even reads this. If you have a lot of friends who run race events and wouldn't mind passing it along, I'd be forever in your debt!

Thanks!

Replies

• thegirlnamedpearl
    Options
    Can I bump this? We need 40 more participants and would really like some more people from all areas to be representative of the population :) Thank you guys in advance!
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Motivation for running? Step 1) Clearly display a few hundred dollar bills from a front shirt pocket. Step 2) Enter a sketchy neighborhood at night. Step 3) Let nature take its course!
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your research! I know it's a pain getting people to participate. :/
  • thegirlnamedpearl
    Options
    Haha but how often does that happen in real life? Never!

There does seem to be droves of people signing up for The Color Run, Run or Dye, Tough Mudder, Rock n Roll Marathons, etc ;)
  • thegirlnamedpearl
    Options
    Thank you!