Apple cider,lemons,green tea do they aid weight loss?

Options
Been hearing a lot about apple cider,lemons,hot water,green tea,pineapples do they really aid weight loss?
Before people blast me i am eating my recommended calories of 1500.and work out-through swimming and walking.

Replies

• ldula88
    ldula88 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    They're not going to hurt you (unless they add a bunch of extra calories to your day, haha), but they're not magical weight-loss aids either. I'd say the effect is slight at best. Sounds like you're already on the right track, just keep on going :)
  • ginag516
    ginag516 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I use braggs apple cider vinegar and make it into tea I drink one cup in the morning and one at night I love it because it has alot of health benefits. You should read more about it. It does take a while to get use to it but is my to go for a replacement for coffee too
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options
    My next door neighbor SWEARS by apple cider vinegar as a weight loss wonder. I tried it but it was gross. She told me that she used to be overweight and I saw her pics..but hey,I say as long as its not something that will kill you like the cotton ball trick-give it a try.
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options
    Lemons make your skin pretty and pineapples make your ughhhhhhh ' People juice' smell nice.
  • MindainVA83
    MindainVA83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did use Apple Cidar w/ Grapefruit and honey (Dr Oz Slimdown drink thing) when I first started, and I honestly think it did help. I am planning on starting that back up this week. Also, I drink green tea ALL the time. I always get the Salada 100% All Natural and it helps keep me full. I usually drink a cup around 11AM and 4PM. Sometimes in the evening.
    Working late tonight, and I have a cup right next to me, so I won't get hungry. You should give it a shot :)
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    They won't hurt you. But I seriously doubt they aid weight loss. I use unfiltered apple cider vinegar sometimes because of the health benefits. I'm not losing weight any faster because of it.
  • JoJo__Fit
    JoJo__Fit Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Green tea just makes me sweat like crazy, not to mention my skin had a healthier glow to it :)

I tried lemon with hot water for a week first thing in the morning, it felt like I was cleansing

Pineapple juice my brother drink pineapple juice everyday, we buy at least 2 to 3 pineapples a week.

It's lowered his cholestrol & it's helped his digestive system. He's been doing it for more then 6 months. He'll have at least 3 glasses a day and he eats normal. Just the pineapple & water. It's not sweet at all either.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I have to make myself drink apple cider vinegar at times, it really helps stop gallbladder attacks but I can't see myself drinking it every day even if it did help with weightloss because it's just too foul :sick: