What excercise should It u do

Options
Hey guys,

I started out at around 400 pounds.
its been 10 days since i started my journey, after lunch I do a 30 minute intense cardio video , kicking, squats, elbow to knee, sit up sit down etc... But it has become a very boreing and tireing excercise I do it 5 days a week. I also do 30 minutes of walking each day.

I was thinking I could switch it up
to 3 days a week video
and 5 days a week 1 hour walk or longer through the city.
is it okay to change up the excercise i will also be getting a bike soon and will be doing alot of riding.

Replies

• ericarenee2005
    Options
    It's good to change up exercise because different exercises work different muscles and such, as well as confuse your body a little bit to help you lose weight. If you are bored maybe you try ordering zumba or an exercise program like that. Doing something like pilates or yoga outside might be fun as well. I think it's important your workout is something you enjoy so you'll want to keep at it. Good luck :)
  • louisegibbs85
    louisegibbs85 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I like the 10 minute solutions DVDs, there's a wide range of them and they are cheap to buy. I have a dance one .... the DVD is split into 5 ten minute sections which you can do as you chose ... you can even select the sections you want to do at the beginning of the workout so it plays just the parts you want to do without having to stop and fast forward.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Yes change it, variety can be the key to success...or at least an end to boredom!

You can't trick or confuse your muscles though as they don't have brains.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Any exercise that keeps you interested and engaged. Set goals for yourself and try to meet or surpass them. Good luck.
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Variety is the stuff that spice is made of.
  • Romyarts2014
    Romyarts2014 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!

i will do that
    and i like the yoga outside idea might try that on my walk tonight
    and i will definetly be looking for some dvds. thanks guys