Multiviatmins

Options
I have started taking Multibionta - probiotic multivitamin
mainly because of how bad the weather has got so early this year there is alot of illness around and i want too give my body the best chance

was wondering when people usually take there vitamins and with a meal or on own

the instructions on these say take with a cold drink do not chew or take with a hot drink

so was also wondering how long after would be ablet too have a hot drink

Replies

• Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I don't about the hot drink part, but I always take my vitamins with food. I am very sensitive to mult-vitamins and get queasy when I take them. I find it's a little better when my tummy is full.
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I take a One a Day Women's multivitamin and a fish oil pill everyday when I eat breakfast. Then I take one more fish oil pill with my lunch.
  • JohnMaile
    Options
    Thats probably to ensure that the probiotics get to where they're going alive. I'd say wait about an hour, maybe a little more. That should give you enough time so the probiotics don't get murdered by hot water!!
  • ashlee954
    ashlee954 Posts: 1,112 Member
    Options
    Thats probably to ensure that the probiotics get to where they're going alive. I'd say wait about an hour, maybe a little more. That should give you enough time so the probiotics don't get murdered by hot water!!

LOL! Murdered! Oh those poor lil bacteria. :)