low calorie cocktails..

Options
the boyfriend and I are going out for cocktails on saturday - neither of us have been near alcohol since new years eve.

could someone please recommend some low calorie cocktails please

Replies

• healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    White wine spritzer or my favorite-a shot of Stoli on the rocks, a little dirty with a couple of olives-yum!
  • nineteentwenty
    nineteentwenty Posts: 469 Member
    Options
  • rahlpn
    rahlpn Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    A shot of vanilla vodka in diet ginger ale.
    Rum and diet coke.
    Mudslides are lighter in calories than white Russians but still creamy and yummy.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    vodka anything...esp in club soda...get flavored vodka or add in a squirt of flavor.--this is my fav...with ocean spray diet cranberry/pom juice 10cals a cup for the juice, 40 for the vodka - 50 calories for a great drink

Light beer...
    wine spritzers
    rum/rye mixed with diet pop.
  • beckytcy
    beckytcy Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I always just drink a flavored vodka with soda water. Make sure you get soda water and not "tonic." Tonic has calories, while soda water does not. For even fewer calories, you can do a plain vodka with soda water and a lime in it, but that's pretty bland.
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    I ask for a good brand of vodka on the rocks (mixed with a little diet Sprite/7 Up if they have it) and take those little Mio flavor bottles with me and squirt in whatever flavor a feel like that night.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Vodka with diet sprite and lime twist.
  • samacooper
    samacooper Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Vodka Cranberry, screwdriver, or greyhound (vodka grapefruit).. if you like vodka, lol. Adding club soda will lighten up any of these even more.

Mojito without the syrup (ends but being rum, club soda, mint and lime)

Looks like I'm not really sharing anything novel, looking at the other posts. But you get the idea.