Absolutely buzzing!

Options
3lb off!!!!!!!

This is far better than I have ever done on any other "diet" in the 1st week!

I'm not really looking at this as a diet as such, i'm trying to eat more heathily in general and move a bit more with the goal of losing just over a stone at the same time.

I'm eating 3 protein based meals at the moment and avoiding bread and cereals as they tend to make me bloated.

still having a chocolate little treat every day so i don't feel as though i'm depriving myself too much!

hoping to lose steadily now :O)

Elle

Replies

• Junctionbox
    Junctionbox Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you have summed up my approach really. I found the bread and pasta made me very sluggish. Keep it up!
  • GarryA1987
    GarryA1987 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrtulations!! :glasses:

I'm glad to hear you are successfully and healthily losing weight.

I agree, I had to cut out the breads and pasta as it made me feel awful.

Keep up the good work!
  • djs2303
    djs2303 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    well done :) im doing the same thing, as I see it, if your "on" a diet, you have to at some point, come "off" the diet, where as if you change what you eat and how much you move, your going to lose weight. Ive drastically changed the foods I eat, and loving every meal, im cooking, and planning what im going to be eating, rather then leaving it till the last minute and choosing the wrong foods. I am exercising 3 times a week for approx. 40 mins, plus the daily activities and walking.

I love my pasta and rice, but tend to have pasta 1-2 times max a week, Im also having 10 malteasers a day (works out at like 99-100 calories) as my treat

Its a great feeling though isn't it :) good luck
  • LauraCarlson86
    Options
    congrats and keep it up!!!! :)
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Here's to a healthier and happier you!!!
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Breads and pasta do the same to me. Why do I go back to them? Im starting fresh today and hope to be saying the same as you in one week! :)
  • laurakeens94
    laurakeens94 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have also just started and lost 3 pounds in my first week! Congrats, keep it up!