GOAL ACHIEVED! (Again) PICS :-)

Options
Nearly 2 years after having my baby, 3 knee surgeries, issues with insomnia and LIFE in general, I've finally reached my goal weight which is my pre-pregnancy weight. 30 pounds down from the time I started really TRYING to lose weight after the birth of my son. I feel healthy, comfortable and AWESOME! I thought it was hard to lose the 50 pounds I gained and then ultimately lost in college, but nothing prepares you for the difficulty of weight loss when you have a family, career, 50 x's more responsiblities, etc. And let me tell you, I know 30 pounds doesn't sound like much, but it's still super hard. BUT IT'S WORTH IT!!! I was/am worth it, and so are you!!!

Hopefully this works, it's my first time, hehehe. :-)

5d2610ac-b18c-4fb4-9b6b-0bdd2a08f79e.jpg

98334128-b228-40dc-a09d-d9037b860172.jpg

290da504-6185-49c4-a683-220afe1b1250.jpg

Replies

• shellylb52
    shellylb52 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Nice job! You look great! :smile:
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look healthy and happy :)
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great work.....congratulations!
  • Forever99lbs
    Forever99lbs Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Amazing work
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats on the weight loss. What workouts did you do? and how many calories were you eating?
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing I am very happy for you.
  • ReneR4
    ReneR4 Posts: 42
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • operanicole86
    operanicole86 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats on the weight loss. What workouts did you do? and how many calories were you eating?

I eat 12-1500 calories a day and workout 5-6 times per week for about an hour. I do about 50/50 cardio and strength training. I love kettle bell excercises because they keep my heart rate up while also helping with muscle tone. I have to be careful and quite sensible with my excercising because it's been less than a year since I had my second ACL reconstruction and 6 months since I had a menisectomy. :-)
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • amberdarbia
    amberdarbia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have worked so hard. I'm glad you keep starving. You have such a strong will power and go getter attitude I love it!! Oh and love ya too! :)
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • operanicole86
    Options
    You look amazing and have worked so hard. I'm glad you keep starving. You have such a strong will power and go getter attitude I love it!! Oh and love ya too! :)

Thanks Amber!!! You're the best...such an inspiration to so many! (Myself included, of course!)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I love your comment about how much harder it is after having a family. You inspired me this morning, thank you!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW you look ABsoulutely Terrific! Love this
  • sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome! I was actually kinda glad you said it took you 2yrs because that means I'm not such a loser afterall lol I've been really TRYING for about 7 months and I just hit 10lbs lost. Thanks for giving me hope! Great job
  • operanicole86
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! I love your comment about how much harder it is after having a family. You inspired me this morning, thank you!

This one of the highest forms of compliments, so I thank YOU! It was hard back when, but the adjustment is absolutely crazy with extra responsibilities!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! It really is hard to allot yourself some "you" time when you have a family and job on your plate.
  • MyTurnNow2018
    MyTurnNow2018 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! good job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!