Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options
liz23zy
liz23zy Posts: 9 Member
Hi! I'm new here and am looking for some friends to work with in my weight loss goal. Let me know if yours is similar and we can work together!! :smile:

Replies

• annaleamartin
    Options
    I need to lose AT LEAST 45 more.
  • FaithfulJewel
    FaithfulJewel Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Another cat profile picture! Hoorah! I see a few of those about :D

I have just over 65lbs to go now. Slowly but surely. What method are you using?
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey guys girls,

I'm looking to loose 35lb in the next 14 weeks ...Tall order maybe but i am going to give it my all im 5ft 2 and 170lb, Feel free to add me i have an open diary and i'm not perfect so brace yourself for the odd bag of chips and can of beer but hey were only human :wink: ...Good luck mfps
  • fitbrit19
    fitbrit19 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey ladies! I am 5'8" and looking to lose 65 pounds, slowly but surely!
  • taz343
    taz343 Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi, Im looking to lose a total of 97 lbs. I would love to have some friends to help motivate me. Im getting started again also
  • GoMilner
    GoMilner Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 70 lbs. I am always looking for supportive friends so feel free to add me.
  • Stonekerry
    Stonekerry Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got around 60lbs to lose - please feel free to add me - the more of us there are to motivate each other, the more likely we are to achieve!:flowerforyou:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Hi, Still have 75 more pounds to lose. We can share support and motivation. FR sent.
  • allysteven880
    Options
    I am overweight and continuing my weight loss journey.
  • nae7690
    nae7690 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    im lookin to lose 60 pounds or more just depends on inches i lose to ..feel free to add me :-)
  • ammeg1234
    ammeg1234 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm desperately hoping to lose 50lbs! Please all feel free to add me, would love to have someone on here to do this with :)
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've still got 60-75 that I want to get rid of!
  • srg4wrg
    srg4wrg Posts: 2
    Options
    My goal is to lose 76 pounds and I'm only 8 pounds down so I still have a ways to go and I'm having trouble staying motivated. Would love to have some friends on here to keep me going. :)
  • cubsgirlinny
    cubsgirlinny Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm 5'2" and have 65+ pounds to go. Ideally 30 lbs by July 13 (17 weeks). Feel free to add me.
  • sarahtsabo
    sarahtsabo Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi! My goal is to lose another 60-75lbs! Started out strong at the beginning, but now am hitting a plateau :(
  • LastTimeNatasha
    Options
    Hi! My goal is 100 pounds! eeeek!
  • pinky221
    pinky221 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'8 and hoping to lose about 65lbs. My mini-goal is 20lbs in 12 weeks. Feel free to add me!
  • bebrooksie
    Options
    Currently 34 lbs down and looking to lose roughly 50 more! Would love anyone with similar goals to add me :)
  • kelsiekae
    kelsiekae Posts: 65
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :) I'm definitely in that bracket. Feel free to add me.
  • heykaraoke
    heykaraoke Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 50 pounds, maybe a bit more, we'll see. Feel free to add me :)