112 lost 52lbs to do not to far away on this journey!

Options
davecando
davecando Posts: 46 Member
What a journey this has been nearlly there now was 409lbs 29 stone.9lbs now 306lb 21stone .9 massive diffrence.will break the 300lb barrier soon and the 50 lb barrier all little goals that help me suceed all i need now is another 52 lbs then i will be at target weight , now fitter feel better and cant wait to break the 20 stone barrier now far away . woudl do it faster but my treat day sunday holds me back quite a bit spoils it but i feel i need that treat day to get through the journey. any one else have a treat day . lol it did start off as a treat meal once a week then it eneded up treat weekend now its treat day but ive adjusted it last couple of weeks by eating normal untill earlly evening then treating myself last weekend i felt ill with the so called treats caused me to feel lethargic headache and such, please feel free to add me Thanks Dave

Replies

• jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss! I do the occassional treat, one a week at least in moderation it helps me feel not so deprived. I know how you feel, I definitely notice when I've had too many processed or sugary foods.
  • claudiakendall98
    claudiakendall98 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You are doing great, Congrats on your success.Keep going.
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    keep the numbers going down!!
  • smilingrn
    smilingrn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You will be there in no time...keep up the great work!
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    Of course I have a "cheat" meal...but mainly I just make sure everything fits my numbers :)

Usually once a week I go over my calorie limit and don't really pay mind to it.

Congrats on your weight loss.
  • AliciaNineteen72
    Options
    That's amazing!!! Great job!!!!! I give myself two of what I call "no count days" a month. Same thing as what you are saying, and I've worried about the slow down effect too, but also feel I need those days!!! When I go into maintenance I plan to keep my calories very low for 6 days of the week and allow myself one day a week where I don't count and measure everything. I think when you are having to eat at a deficit for such a long period of time, many of us need those days!!!! Keep going, and you will get there!
  • davecando
    davecando Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Thanks for the support its great and welcome , its a long journey but worth it i want to live longer and be healthy in years to come i dont class it as a diet its a full on lifestyle change that i ahve done diets do not work for me. the cheat meal is my enemy as once i get the taste of treats/crap i cant stop but my window for cheats is now getting smaller used to be when i woke untill when i went to bed now its from around 5pm soon i will have a 1 hour window to consume the so called treats lol Thanks Guys and Girls
  • Shodwei
    Shodwei Posts: 2
    Options
    Keep up the good work! I'm on a similar path, coming down from 430lbs.

I too eat "cheat" foods from time to time but as long as you're keeping them in check, and not overdoing it, it's all good.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!