Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options

Replies

• serenehumility
    Options
    Currently I am 206lbs and for my 5'3" body, I need to lose 70 to be at a healthy weight! :)
    I am following low carb/keto!
    Feel free to add me, I'm looking for all the support I can get!
  • Veggie_mama
    Veggie_mama Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I would ideally like to lose 70 more lbs. I workout a few days a week, when I can find time since I work full time and have a 2 year old son at home! I am on a 1200 calorie a day diet. I'd love to friend other MFPers on the same journey!
  • clsquires91
    clsquires91 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in it with you! I've been going back and forth for a long time. But I'm set on my goals now, no giving up. I could definitely use some friends on here so feel free to add me!
  • Cloudfish
    Cloudfish Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have 66 pounds to go! Summer is on it's way, lets all take advantage of the lush weather and knuckle down!
  • TraceyTula
    TraceyTula Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 204 down from 240 and aiming at another 40-50lbs loss. Yes, it would be nice to have other with similar goal to chat and motivate and be motivated. Fitness Pal is a great site that I have used since the start. I have basically stuck with the tread mill and eliptical but would like to incorporate weight lifting. Interested in hearing about others!
  • onematch
    onematch Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose around 65 lbs. I have a physical in September and want to see how much I can lose by then. I saw my doctor this week and got the "talk" about diabetes, stroke risk, etc. Time to turn this ship around ;)
  • nomad1000
    nomad1000 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend.

My overall goal is to lose another 70(ish) lbs. My mini goal is a loss of 50 by the end of July.
  • mamaleftwich
    mamaleftwich Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Feel free to add me! I need to lose about 50 additional pounds as well!
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    already have:)
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I had 85 to lose... :wink:

Good luck everyone! You can absolutely do this! :flowerforyou:
  • MishelleS12
    MishelleS12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm pretty sure this is my first post ever and I also need to lose over 50 pounds. Got a good start with MFP. Counting calories works for me. I tried WW for over a year, off and on, and never really got any results. Anyone else had this problem? No one else I know has a weight problem AND is willing to work on it like I do, or else their home is too far away to be able to be a close by support system so I could really use some friends to talk to sometimes. Please feel free to add me.
  • jahan2000
    Options
    Hi, I'm also new. Am looking to lose 50 pounds. l am trying insanity. love the workout. Am losing weight everywhere but stomach. seems bigger?? Want a flat tummy, have two children and had a caesarian 4 years but cannot shift belly fat at all!! am really frustrated.
  • kcris93
    kcris93 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm 5'9 and I'm going to lose around 100lbs. I'm pushing to do this in about a year through food tracking, Beachbody workouts and c25k. Feel free to add me :)
  • sarahmichelle876
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and looking to lose 70 more. Feel free to add me.
  • jaenders06
    jaenders06 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My weakness is honeybuns so I feel you with the bag of chips and beer!
  • fayefayee5
    fayefayee5 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

I started out with 110 to lose. Currently lost 25lbs, so still a long way to go :)
  • ToniChansNewLook
    ToniChansNewLook Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is about 60 lbs. Not sure when and how I'll get there, I'd be just happy with 20 lbs if I can make it :P
  • Sunshine2plus2
    Sunshine2plus2 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I am looking to lose around another 50 pds!! Good luck to you!
  • ladyred2479
    ladyred2479 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I first started my fitness journey over a year ago, I felt so alone. I didn't have anyone at home encouraging me to go to the gym or to eat better, so I knew if I was going to make a change I was going to have to be very strong because I felt so alone. Then I found a fitness group on facebook that literally changed my life. the people in this fitness group encouraged me, motivated me, and inspired me to keep pushing through to eat better and to get my daily workouts done. They were strangers to me but believed in me!!When I was down they lifted me up, when I had some small progress they congratulated me and they NOTICED me, I was no longer alone! If it weren't for that group I would have quit like the 100 times I had before in the past. These strangers have now become great friends and supporters of my goals and my fitness dream. I wanted to pay it forward as I knew there were more people out there just like me who needed that extra support and motivation. so I started my own fitness group. if what I just described about feeling alone and needing some extra support and motivation sounds like you, I can help you! I'd love to help you reach your goals and me and the others in my group are all working towards reaching our own, one day at a time, one step at a time. I've have learned a lot over the past year in my own fitness journey.
  • Tashamarie55
    Tashamarie55 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have lost 15 lbs so far on my journey, which started in January, and I am aiming to lose another 45 to get to my first goal, and then probably another 10. I am 5' 3 and started at 202. I stick to 1200 calories a day, and try to workout about 5 days a week. I would love support from those with similar goals and/or strategies! :)