Herbal life

Hi I have started this herbal life diet but not sure if I can snack... Is there any1 els doing this diet we can share ideas

Replies

• bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member
    Hey,
    I am actually just starting it. It is my understanding that you can snake on light, low calorie and low sugar snacks. Such as low sugar fruits like berries, or a handful of almond. Nuts are high in good for you fat so you would like to keep them to a handful but they will help fill that hunger. Are you sipping the tea? This will also help hold you over. I know they do have a few snack options, but i would rather save my money for the shakes, tea, and aloe.
    Hope that helps a little bit!
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Hi I have started this herbal life diet but not sure if I can snack... Is there any1 els doing this diet we can share ideas

Do you mean Herbalife? As in the company currently under federal investigation, Herbalife?
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    But "they've done nothing wrong!".... or so they claim. Should be interesting
  • bjpressley85
    bjpressley85 Posts: 9 Member

Do you mean Herbalife? As in the company currently under federal investigation, Herbalife?

The investigation has nothing to do with the products. They do business the same way other companies do business. Its a battle for attention that has been going on for a year and half.
  • luul89
    luul89 Posts: 1
    I did before ,Lost weight but when I got blood work my Liver Blood Test come back high and the doctor told me to stop herbalife and i did the blood work six month later and i was back to normal after I decided no more products . I guess it's not for me
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member

The investigation has nothing to do with the products. They do business the same way other companies do business. Its a battle for attention that has been going on for a year and half.

Yeah there is no need to investigate the products since it's already known they are crappy