Anyone else using bystrictin shakes?

Options
Hi i'm Melissa, and am wondering Is anyone else on or has tried the bystrictin shakes? I love them, and am looking or others on the plan to talk to. I am not finding the members website friendly so thought I'd try here. Thanks. Not trying to sell just looking for others who are on the plan for emotional support.

Melissa

Replies

• robinmarked
    Options
    Hi Melissa.
    I’ve been using Bystrictin “on” and “off” for a while. I originally lost about 32 lbs. I’ve sinced gained back about 7 lbs but admittedly haven’t been using the product regularly since summer started. I plan to start again in August because I’m going on vacation and don’t think it will be convenient to travel. This time I’m going to have my husband join me. He’s gained way too much weight this year J I’ve tried every mix in recipe and even made up some of my own concoctions. My favorite is adding peanut or almond butter – but you MUST use electric blender and watch the added calories. When I add extra calorie ingredients I make it with water so it stays around 200 calories. GREAT TRICK: Try using it as a “before meal” drink especially if you’re going to be going out to dinner or a party or buffett where you usually overeat. Helps a LOT! Also try not to use it to starve yourself. Just eat small snacks when you’re hungry and give it time and you will just eat much less throughout the day. That’s the idea. Bystrictin is definitely not a magic bullet because you still need to watch what you eat. Duh, right? It’s really the ONLY thing that has worked for me since having my son. Please post if you have any questions or updates. Good luck I’m sure you’ll see great results like I have.
  • _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    Hi two people on the Internet that just happened to both be making their first post here and just happened to both talk about the same product that sounds like it was squeezed out of a large ball python.

What a coinkidink‎.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    NO.

This
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    detailed analysis of this stuff on http://supplement-geek.com/bystrictin-weight-loss-review/

It's fiber and not much of it at that. $80 bucks a month and you get signed up for automatic shipments if you're not very careful.

Eat a bowl of oatmeal. It's cheaper and has more fiber.
  • roestoy
    roestoy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a two week sample. I am hoping it works.
  • ginakurt
    Options
    I am this close to ordering, but am hesitating because it does sound a bit 'too good to be true', not to mention pretty expensive.
    Does anyone else have any actual experience with it? Roestoy--did it work for you?
  • KinoM
    KinoM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    q5s4pa2

Obvious sales pitch is obvious.
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm Melissa, and am wondering Is anyone else on or has tried the bystrictin shakes? I love them, and am looking or others on the plan to talk to. I am not finding the members website friendly so thought I'd try here. Thanks. Not trying to sell just looking for others who are on the plan for emotional support.

Melissa
  • Joanne_Moniz
    Joanne_Moniz Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Read the ingredients!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sucralose???? Acesulfame Potassium?????? etc.

If you want the whole list, message me... happy to give it to you

Joanne Moniz
    The Skinny on Obesity
  • ginakurt
    Options
    Thanks Joanne.
  • Moenkids2
    Options
    Are the ingredients bad, I'm thinking of trying it too!
  • Kristi443
    Kristi443 Posts: 14
    Options
    I've tried Bystrictin and it worked pretty well for me. It helped me to save on my calorie count which was great and I lost about 5 lbs in two weeks with it once a day. I stopped it because I want to do this whole thing on my own without any 'help', even though it would be SO much easier keeping calories down without being hungry!
  • susankistler7
    Options
    I do juicing and if works great. I went from 200 lbs size 18-20 to 165 size 14 in 3 1/2 months and I fell great and I'm still loosing weight. I watched the short film by joe cross fat sick and nearly dead free on line to watch. I went out the next day and got a juicer and have never looked back. I also don't juice all day every day. I juice 2 meals a day and eat one meal a day. Please watch the short film. This has changed my life. Ps I don't exercise due to medical reasons and still lost weight and feel great.
  • bzkitty2013
    Options
    Hi Melissa I know bystrictin is expensive. i agree with that. however, I have been trying to find something else that I like just as well and cannot find it. i love the fiber and the taste is better than ANY I have tried, i have went to GNC and tried theirs. i have tried herbalife. It may be good for you but tastes nasty lol. The GNC one just didn't do anything for me. It also had a funny sugary taste. Then I ordered one off the internet that seemed to have great ingredients and reviews called Renew.. it was ok but the mix doesn't shake up well and the taste was just ok.
    With Bysttrictin I even like it with just water. I lose a lot of weight just using it for my breakfast. It shakes up well and doesn't leave chunks of powder in it. It really does keep me full until lunch. People have complained that it doesnt keep them full very long, but even with just water and not milk I do fine to lunchtime and I am a person that does not like to get really hungry :)
    Anyway, hope this helps. I am actually ordering more today. Oh yeah, I also tried Body by Vi. I Liked that one ok. but its kind of expensive and the bystrictin just helped me lose weight better. But I did like it.