What are you going to treat yourself with once you meet your

Options
When I lost 20lbs I got a road bike....and now I am working on my ultimate goal gift to myself! Tell me what you plan to do/buy yourself as a reward for reaching your goal.

Replies

• pinkybutterflybaby
    Options
    i guess its really entirely depend on each person interest. For me im a girly girl, so each of my goal are consume by the idea of buying make up and clothes :P And i think for my next weight goal is going to be a book. (I plan to reward myself with something every 4.4 lbs that i lost) and then reward myself something bigger with every 20 lbs that ive lost. I have around 97 lbs to lose. So that will be alot of prizes for me :P
    Good luck on finding what you going to reward yourself with!
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    New clothes! I'm putting $10 for every pound I lose into my piggie bank (I lose sloooooow, so this hasn't been a problem) and when I get to my goal I'm taking my $200 and replacing all the clothes that don't fit!
  • pinkybutterflybaby
    Options
    that such a great idea! except i might do the reverse version of your plan. I have so many clothes that used to fit that dont fit now in my closet. So i will get rid of the new big clothes and give them off to charity or something. Then re-organize my closet :)
  • chacaruso
    chacaruso Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A great bathing suit!
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Not stressing out so much over food and the scale. lol.
    honestly, though, at the weight I want to be, I won't have to stress much over anything. Just keep up the plan.
  • ammp
    ammp Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    New clothes! I'm putting $10 for every pound I lose into my piggie bank (I lose sloooooow, so this hasn't been a problem) and when I get to my goal I'm taking my $200 and replacing all the clothes that don't fit!

Ohhh, I like that idea!

Otherwise, at 40lbs lost I'm buying a new saddle for my horse - one that looks good on her and good with me in it!
  • amstein18
    Options
    I'm gonna go 1 pound under my goal weight and then go order a bacon cheeseburger and enjoy every single bite of that sucker hahaha
  • cdcass
    Options
    I love the $10 for each lb. I;m gonna try that. I made an agreement with myself to not buy any new clothes until the weight starts coming off.
  • Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As Ive been losing weight and gaining more energy I have been getting hooked on the way I feel and the amount of energy I have, I have been rewarding myself with things I can use to get outside and have more fun!, My 25lb reward was snowshoes and I now can lose more weight just by taking my dog off trail instead of sidewalk walking...WAY more fun too!
    My ultimate goal though is to show off my fit new bod to all my family when I go to my family reunion in April! we are going to meet up and rent a villa on the island of Malta .
    I live in Canada and the rest of my family are in the UK I cant wait to show me off!169349.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I get a new pair of pants as my big ones stop fitting, but that's more because I need them, not so much a reward. Hopefully, once I get back to a healthier weight I'll be able to fit into my old "skinny" clothes, so I won't need new ones. But, I'll definitely need new shoes! My husband will be taking me shopping, so I'm pretty excited! But, before that happens I'm hoping to just lose 25 pounds by next March-April when I'm planning on getting pregnant again. I'm already 9.5 pounds of the way there, so it should be easy to get the rest of the way. So essentially, my reward for losing weight is getting to have another baby!
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    hmm boudoir photos for the boy friend : ) lol
  • khk2010
    khk2010 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    When I get to my goal, my reward is to go somewhere tropical where I can feel fantastic in a bathing suit. I'm in my 50's so it won't be a bikini…but maybe a tankini?
  • bkelley32148
    bkelley32148 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    An amazing graduation dress and a bikini... i have never ever owned a bikini!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    The one bid reward I have for myself (and my kids as well) is taking my family to Disney when I have lost about half my weight (around 80 lbs). I keep putting it off because I can't fit on the rides with my kids and once that happens we are GONE! LOL I want to have an amazing time with my kids before they are too old to enjoy it. Other then that when I lose 20 lbs I'm getting my hair cut and colored and when I lose 50 I'm buying myself a pair of earrings or a necklace that I really want and know my hubby won't get for me:)
  • gecho
    gecho Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Spa Day! I'm in for a day of pampering!:love:
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SO MANY CLOTHES!!!!
  • SyreetaJayne1
    Options
    spa day, clothes shopping spree and bikini (or tankini) and a vacation spot to wear it!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    For every 10 lbs I get a new pair of earrings. I love funky earrings. And when I get to goal I am going to get a motel on the beach for a few days with the family......
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting my first tattoo.
  • xrockinrobyn
    xrockinrobyn Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on getting my second tattoo.