Replies

• edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    She's my favorite trainer.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    just saw this online a minute ago....wish her well in her goal to have a family...i saw her the talk a while ago and she said she has done everything she needs to in order to adopt...that she is in the final stages so hopefully soon she will have a child...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Good for her, BUT, sad for us :(
    I love Jillian, she's a huge part of the show. The one season she was away, I didn't like her replacement. Here's to hoping they don't have her on full-time
  • Mollydolly10
    Mollydolly10 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    aww that's sad for The Biggest Loser, she was my favorite trainer, and I looove all her DVDs, I have 5 of them so far :-P But good for her, she will be a great mom! :)
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I know I will take some flack for saying this, but they need some fresh trainers in there. What used to be spontaneous, is now becoming contrived. Maybe even scripted.
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I agree with RoadDog. I quit watching the show 2 seasons ago because it all became the same thing all the time, especially with Jillian. She has to wring the emotions out of everyone and be the big b***** with a heart of gold. I just hope they don't bring back that idiot blonde trainer. She is on the Cardio Blast dvd and I can't stand her.
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    I'm glad she is leaving

I am tired of her talks with the players.

Its that.....tell me whats bothering you even though nothing is bothering you I am just going to make you feel awful about yourself until you tell me something dramatic that happened in the past but know dramatic things just happen to every one I just want ratings to go up and make myself feel good crap.
  • LanakilaGirl
    LanakilaGirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I will miss her, I think she has made a big difference in a lot of lives. . .
  • DizzieLittleLifter
    DizzieLittleLifter Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I am not surprised she is leaving. She hated the game aspect of it, and that contestants would get to the ranch and ask for and agent!:grumble: I AM surprised to hear she want to have kids. I remember her famous rant about "I'd never do that to my body" :laugh: Maybe she'll have more compassion for us moms :tongue: I'm happy for her, she has obviously reached a new point in her life.
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I enjoy her also...but...she has to live her life too. And I agree they brought that other trainer Kim I think her name was...and it's not that I didn't like her...but her trying to be mean was rather funny to me. She will never be Jillian. I do c her in my BL work out vids but I must confess I don't do her part of the exercise....no offense trainer lady. LOL
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options

I liked her too. Noticed she has turned orange this year. Spray Tan?
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I used to work with a personal trainer that was a lot like her. The in-your-face approach did not work well with me. She harassed me to the extreme if I shared with her any indulgence or imperfection in my diet. It had the opposite effect on me and I ended up feeling overwhelmed for not being perfect with my diet (this was years ago before I saw the light). Some people can take that kind of treatment and it will help them change, but I just felt beat down by my trainer and got depressed (I've had a problem with chronic depression most of my life). I have mixed feelings about Jillian.
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I am not surprised she is leaving. She hated the game aspect of it, and that contestants would get to the ranch and ask for and agent!:grumble: I AM surprised to hear she want to have kids. I remember her famous rant about "I'd never do that to my body" :laugh: Maybe she'll have more compassion for us moms :tongue: I'm happy for her, she has obviously reached a new point in her life.
    I think someone said earlier that she is adopting.
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I wonder who the replacement will be. Will they find a past contestant to help, or some well known trainer?

If it's a past person from the show, my money is on Tara Costa. But I'm just dreaming.

@ Dizzieferg : She isn't doing it to herself. She's most likely adopting a child.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Good for her....I just hope they don't bring back Kim Lyons that had replaced her a few years ago...she was bad.
    If it's a past person from the show, my money is on Tara Costa. But I'm just dreaming.

I guess you didn't see the "where are they know" episode a few weeks ago. Tara is in no "shape" to be a trainer. I guess she has 6 months to get lose some of the weight she regained to be a creditable trainer.
  • jconner491
    Options
    Its that.....tell me whats bothering you even though nothing is bothering you I am just going to make you feel awful about yourself until you tell me something dramatic that happened in the past but know dramatic things just happen to every one I just want ratings to go up and make myself feel good crap.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You totally nailed it, dude.

I think Jillian means well, but she has not taken to celebrity very well. Its gotten to the point that you can pinpoint almost exactly when she's going to lose her temper with someone or give a "motivational speech". It's felt very contrived the past few seasons...I say bring on the new blood.
  • hkystar
    hkystar Posts: 1,290 Member
    Options
    I think the show will suffer without her, but personally I prefer Bob to Jillian!
  • orange_avocado
    Options
    I don't really care either way, but I saw this tweet and thought it was hilarious....
    @DRUNKHULK: JILLIAN MICHAELS LEAVE BIGGEST LOSER! ABOUT TIME! SHE BE ON SHOW FOREVER AND NEVER LOSE WEIGHT!
  • AdamATGATT
    AdamATGATT Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I guess you didn't see the "where are they know" episode a few weeks ago. Tara is in no "shape" to be a trainer. I guess she has 6 months to get lose some of the weight she regained to be a creditable trainer.

Last I saw on the show a few weeks ago, she did a triathalon with other contestants from TBL among other people and won in the women's division. So...no, I didn't see the show showing her out of shape. I saw the other one. Maybe what I saw was an older one?

Edit: I guess so. I missed that she fractured her tibia. Yeah, that'll do it.

As for a credible trainer? What has she done that has made her a not good trainer? You can message me if you'd like, so this thread doesn't get dragged down.
  • LanakilaGirl
    LanakilaGirl Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I liked her too. Noticed she has turned orange this year. Spray Tan?
    Hahahaha! Orange is my favorite color!