Hello....

Options
My name is Amy. I have battled my weight since I was 12 years old! I have tried every program. Some were successful, but I always go back to my old eating habits. Last year I got divorced and I turned 40 and I am at my heaviest. I understand diet needs to be a lifestyle change. So here I am and I wish I could say I am excited, but I really need to find some motivation.

Replies

• lannabelle
    lannabelle Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy, changing habits can be frustrating and requires patience it's a lot easier with a great group of friends though :) I've sent you a friend request :)
  • kaytlinjoy
    Options
    Hey Amy im Kaytlin my weight is every where gaining and loosing I want to get it off and leave it off but as a single mom loose motivation often. I would be happy for us to help motivate each other.
  • bonestm
    bonestm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy i'm Pete and I have been battling weight loss on and off for 17+ years. I am just transitioning to a new life style since Jan of this year and so far I have had some hiccups but I have gotten my self back on track with the help of my wife and the MFP community. We are here to help each other every step of the way. You can do this and we can help.

Feel free to friend me.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    wishing everyone luck on hitting their goals...you can do it and your in the right place to facilitate it..keep pushing
  • LMackers
    LMackers Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Amy and Everyone!

My name's Lauri and I turned 50 3 weeks ago! Battled weight almost all my life but no more. I'm tired of allowing my weight to define me, or make me feel insignificant, and all those horrible things it can do. I want to be healthy and strong going into the last half (hopefully) of my life. I'm a great motivator and means of support, so Amy, feel free to friend me. The more you communicate and share with the rest of us, more your will and determination will grow. You owe this to yourself because you are WORTH IT!
  • shakeray1173
    Options
    Thank you all! It is great to know I am not alone. I am just trying to figure out how to use this site. It seems pretty straight forward. :smile:
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    That's why we are here, to help with support. I need it too. Feel free to add me:)
  • freckles753
    Options
    Hello add me and we can motivate each other together! and being on here is the first step x x :-)