A SONG YOU ARE EMBARRASED TO LIKE BUT CANNOT HELP IT

Options
Which tune do you like but keep hidden from people out of fear of being discovered? Ha.

Currently, I belt out "Let It Go" from the FROZEN soundtrack. Being 6 foot and 280lbs with long hair and a goatee, I rarely get lumped in with show tunes, but that tune is so catchy!!!

Replies

• liftsforchocolate
    Options
    Aww, still need to watch that movie haha!

For me its usually super ghetto songs or catchy songs on the radio from singers I don't like (like Miley Cyrus and Demi Lovato etc)
    Which is why I freak out when someone tries to lurk my phone haha.
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'd have to say..

Jump In the Line by Bellafonte... Somebody help me!
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    This is totally not my style and I'm really embarrassed to say this but I sing it...Boats 'N Hoes.
  • jeneferphillips89
    Options
    I see the want to in your eyes -Conway Twitty

I listen to it on my headphones only
  • theashtrees
    theashtrees Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    This doesn't leave this website - Katy Perry's Roar.

Damn repetitive class routine music!
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Selfie :)
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'm a closet Linkin Park fan, I like a LOT of their stuff .. :drinker: :drinker:

SSsshhhhh though .. :embarassed:
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    It's not that I love it, but all the kid music on my phone... Raffi, Sharon Lois and Bram, Fred Penner etc. When it's on random I rarely notice and just keep singing... loud. :blushing:
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have a "Guilty Pleasures" playlist in my iTunes/Play Music. It's really shameful. Here's a few:

Steal My Sunshine - Len

If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears

Wannabe - Spice Girls

Come Sail Away - Styx

I now leave this thread hanging my head in shame....

*edit* I had to put on some Slayer to make up for this.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    It's not that I love it, but all the kid music on my phone... Raffi, Sharon Lois and Bram, Fred Penner etc. When it's on random I rarely notice and just keep singing... loud. :blushing:

Um.... yeah
  • SugarBaby71
    Options

Um.... yeah

Oops, sorry, was that you in the car next to me at that loooooong light?
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Let me just say, "It's A Small World" after all
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Busta Rhymes "...Where's My Money"
  • Ashes_To_Beast
    Ashes_To_Beast Posts: 378 Member
    Options

That's awsome!
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    The entire album: ABBA Gold. Oh, the shame.
  • SugarBaby71
    Options

That's awsome!

What's awesome-er is that my kids are now teenagers. :laugh:
  • _Calypso_
    _Calypso_ Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Loud by R5

Best Song Ever - One Direction

Gotta love getting caught with my 9yo daughters playlist and belting the songs as I run. D'oh
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I already answered this but I've gotta say that I also surprise and often horrify my friends and husband regularly when I have a version of Beastie Boys Tourette's that comes from being a big fan in my teen years...

I am 37 yrs old, professional woman, decidedly un-wild, listens mostly to electronic and indie, but if I see a big sign for a drink called the Master Blaster I break into, "'Cause I'm tha master blaster, drinkin' up the Shasta, my voice sounds sweet 'cause it HASTA..."