Insanity?

Options
So I just ordered insanity today and excited to get it because of the results I've read about online! But I was wondering if anyone here has done it. and if so what where your results and do you have any tips on how to stay on track I've heard its very hard Im determined to do it but scared because I've never really been the type to exercise.

Replies

• blindedbyawesome
    blindedbyawesome Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It basically circuit training. I've done it but didn't care much for it. Make sure you warm up and stretch, they don't really account for that in the video or time. Also the exercises they do are for people who are already in decent shape. I do a lot of cross training but found the video difficult to finish because it was very mundane. With that said any training (that inlcudes strength and cardio) that you stick with will give you results. I wish you good luck and I hope you get the results you are looking for.
  • ellimcdonald
    ellimcdonald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just finished Insanity on Sunday and lost 6.8 pounds & 10 inches with it. My advice for doing Insanity would be to follow the nutrition guide. I didn't follow the nutrition guide for the first month and didn't lose a lot however when I started to use the nutrition guide the second month I had way better results. If you stick with the nutrition guide and you do the workouts you are most definitely going to have the results you are looking for. Good Luck!!!
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with it. Halfway through, I lost 11 inches and 12.2lbs. I started at 135lbs. I do not miss workouts ever and I am very strict with eating healthy during the week (I'm a little more lenient on the weekend). Insanity works if you are willing to put forth the time and effort.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I am will be on my day 6 of Insanity tonight. Make sure you drink lots of water!!! I weight 205 pounds and i believe i WILL survive week 1 of insanity..Feel free to Add Me, we can do this together :flowerforyou: