Almost half way there

Options
codycsweet
codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
My profile picture on the left March 9 2013 and right is March 9, 2014. I'm 44lbs lighter. My journey has been on and off over the years, going around 3 children. After my last child born September 2012 I ate a lot. Breast feeding made me so hungry and with two young girls I was grabbing unhealthy high calorie food. I topped out at 250 and realized I had hit rock bottom, so in jan 2013 I joined MFP but it wasn't until June 2013 that I started logging my food and exercising on a regular basis. I have been more active with my kids and eating healthier. I have learned I don't have to give up what I love to eat it just has to be in moderation. Thank you to MFP for all the support I have gotten.

Replies

• Happymom83
    Happymom83 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your journey so far :)
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    Im so happy for you! 44 lbs is a LOT of weight to have lost. Kudos to you!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Well done, your doing great. Are you just watching what you eat or exercise as well? If exercise what are you doing?
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Well done, your doing great. Are you just watching what you eat or exercise as well? If exercise what are you doing?

For the first 7 months I did a lot of cardio and watched what I ate weighing most everything but not all. Now I have added weight lifting giving Charlene extreme a second try got almost half way through and then I let life get in the way. And I was getting frustrated that that scale hasn't gone down in 2+ months. In the last month I have shifted my mind set to loosing inches not so much trying to worry about the scale ( even though the is s hard). I also do 2-3 Zumba classes a week, love them but have noticed I have hard to drop down to 1-2 classes a week with lifting, full time job, and three young kids.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep up the awesomeness!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!