DL Photo!

Options
OKAY! So I keep thinking...looking...for that perfect picture that shows my weight loss. The other day at dinner with friends, everyone whipped out their Drivers Licenses to compare and laugh at. I pulled mine out and added it to the pile. When it got picked up my friend's husband said "Nuh uh. Nope. Nada. Not you. Can't be, couldn't be. Where's the real one?" I was very flattered, but I realized, HEY! I've been carrying around a HORRIBLE picture of me all this time! It really does show quite a bit of weight loss! I was almost to my heaviest in this picture (Dec 2008) and the funny thing is the weight on the darn thing had ALWAYS been a lie. Now I weight less! I've lost a total of 70 pounds since this picture was taken. :o)

SO! Don't laugh too hard!

SAM_1562.jpg

Replies

• Fat2FitArmyWifey
    Options
    I can see a great difference! You look wonderful girl! Keep it up!! :)
  • JodiS75
    JodiS75 Posts: 284
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You really don't look like the same person anymore! Wow!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Wow you look even younger now too!!
  • WhyNot2010
    Options
    WoW! you can defidently see the great job you have done! you look great!
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    great job!!! Big difference and now I am going to get my DL pic out and post it. Great ideal.
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Wow you look even younger now too!!
    I agree! Much younger!
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    Great idea! You look great! I was laughing and had to go get my DL, hey my weight is finally lower than what it said and mine was a lie too!!! ha ha ha!!! Good job and congrats!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    holy moly...huge difference!!! I c ur from IL...lol Me too.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I just want to reach my DL weight finally! I set it at 165 I think and I'm now at 177 so ALMOST THERE!
  • jayaib
    Options
    Wow...what a difference...u look great now....way to go!!!
  • Cina04
    Cina04 Posts: 609
    Options
    On my military ID card my weight has been a lie for the longest time. Now the weight is correct and all I need to change is my picture and the my husband's rank since he got promoted back in June. I was just waiting until I lost the weight before I i get a new ID lol
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    fun fun!

u look great!
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Very well done!!!
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    That is great!! I was looking at my driver's license the other day and realized that I am actually under the weight listed on my license. Woohoo!! Cause of course I listed my weight a little lighter than I really was.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    You're adorable in both!:wink:

Congrats on all the hard work, you look terrific & I so love that new cut, very cute and sassy on you Girl!:tongue:
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    very big difference..congrats!
  • kt2007
    kt2007 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    my profile pic is now my DL pic when I was close to my heaviest. was just over 240lbs in it. weighed in at 197 today.
  • ymamyma
    ymamyma Posts: 227
    Options
    You're beautiful, Tara, but then that was always true! I love seeing your smiling face! :flowerforyou:
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    You guys are all so sweet! I think it was pretty shocking for me to see the picture now! Love hearing about your DL's and here's to proving all of them wrong (in the skinny healthy) direction! :o) :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!