My inspiration board! Do you have one?

Options
k32avb.png

I did this last night and saved it on my phone! Now every time i feel excuses coming on, i will look at these AMAZING BODIES!! It'll remind me what im trying to achieve! I want to keep my curves still, as you can see, so i want to be fit and healthy!

Do any of you have one?

Replies

• Mandy86Lee
    Mandy86Lee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    i love this board..its strexy!!
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I have a couple pictures saved on my phone of women with my body type, but they're heavily instagram filtered instead of Photoshopped. It's so hard to find pictures of real bodies.
  • kayla1025
    kayla1025 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    the 2nd one in the middle row....dammmnnnnn sexy ;) def motivational.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    the 2nd one in the middle row....dammmnnnnn sexy ;) def motivational.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT LOL

i would love the one with the back tattoo

realistically, i will be happy with the one in the purple bathing suit or white lingerie!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I don't, but my inspiration is kinda different I guess. I like photos of women who look really happy and confident because they just climbed a mountain or ran a race, and models in clothing that make them look very comfortable yet stylish/trendy and I want to emulate those things not so much their bodies.

Saying this I don't mean your way is wrong - if it helps you I think it is wonderful!! I'm just kind of different :-)
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    I don't, but my inspiration is kinda different I guess. I like photos of women who look really happy and confident because they just climbed a mountain or ran a race, and models in clothing that make them look very comfortable yet stylish/trendy and I want to emulate those things not so much their bodies.

Saying this I don't mean your way is wrong - if it helps you I think it is wonderful!! I'm just kind of different :-)

Oh course hun! That's actually really awesome AND true!!!
  • bsj1010
    bsj1010 Posts: 2
    Options
    I can't see anything?