New account , Old user , Looking for friends

Options
TonyPillz
TonyPillz Posts: 248 Member
Hi , not created a full thread yet on a introduction ,

Im tony:] im 25 , and i currently weight 14 stone , i lost just over 5 stone last year and took a break at Christmas , didn't go overboard but didn't want to track anything and wanted to relax away from MFP. I'm currently lifting weights and rowing to loose my weight again and i did that gradually last time over a period of a year to loose all my weight last time.

I absolutely love to cook , i cook with nothing but passion. Every thing i buy is fresh produce which is nothing but a joy to work with , and the local butchers and green stalls love me in my area. ^^.

I'm just trying to bulk up my friends list with some passionate members who are wanting to swap ideas and give motivation when needed . Its just part of the weightloss game i guess , its something that can be done alone but its boring and dull and i would rather share and lesson to someone else sharing with me than do it alone.

Feel free to add me in , I did create a few threads already on here with no joy :(

Anyhow peace!

Replies

• TonyPillz
    Options
    Someones been spamming this part of the forum. every post was blocked from view.
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I'm at the same weight as you (2-3 stone to go - then I order that bespoke suit ;)
    Feel free to add me (my diary is open in any case)
  • leeejordan
    leeejordan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am new to this forum. I have lost 2 stone since last October and now weighing in at 20st so a long way to go but looking for some buddies to help me on my journey. I was previously using some different apps to help me but found them to be inconsistent so have moved to my fitness pal and map my walk.
    Not sure how you link up as buddies on here but I suppose you need some buddies first. So if anyone wants to help me on my way please feel free to link
  • eddiesmith1
    Options
    sent you both requests
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Accepted and added :d Time to challenge that young lad Eddie to a weight off in a few weeks ;P
  • eddiesmith1
    Options
    any time junior
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bumping for some love? <3
  • thisisthelasttime24
    Options
    Also in the same boat- was a user and really need to get back on track :(
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Accepted anyone else feel free to add , but be active
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Shameless bump lol
  • missedsheeran1993
    Options
    hi im new. i am on the clean 9 detoxic just wanted some motoravtion from other memeber as i am feeling the pain at the moment with stomach cramps and headaches ? :noway:
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Added :D
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Still looking to expand my friends list. Anyones free to add me.
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Friendly bump
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Just wanting a more friends to share everything with :D
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Feel free to try me out and see if we fit if you want. I'm on here quite a bit.
  • TonyPillz
    Options
    Bumping for love <3