Help Chest Trimming

Options

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    maybe you went a little too short on the trim if it is pinching a bit, prob too short causing it to be a lil more coarse of hair.

I have to do minor trimming, but when you have the genes of a wookie, you have to keep that chit at bay.
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    Shaving for your first date?.....you planning on putting out?

I dont knw well bt something gonna happen for sure...i just want to be prepared lol
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Should have used an electric razor with a 1/2 in gaurd. :glasses:
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    i used trimmer nd its nt red bt its pinching a bit

if im not mistaken, that could very well be just the hairs getting caught on your shirt a bit. kinda like pulling?

if thats the case, im not sure theres much you can do aside from choosing the shirt that wont catch as much.

wish i had better advice for ya.

yep i think you are right..i hope this strange feeling goes away...i got race in 3 days
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

I always put out on the first date. :frown:
  • RockWarrior84
    Options

I dont knw well bt something gonna happen for sure...i just want to be prepared lol

well if you are preparing for the something happening you better not forget your nether regions. Go big or go home why stop at chest.
  • catneon
    catneon Posts: 911 Member
    Options

Well I wish you good luck!
    I'm sure the weird feeling will go away but next time maybe do it a few days in advance ;)
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options

but when you have the genes of a wookie, you have to keep that chit at bay.
    :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options

yep i think you are right..i hope this strange feeling goes away...i got race in 3 days

once you get a full sweet on and are experiencing the discomfort of exertion during a race i doubt this will be the biggest thing on your mind
  • sandhusaab16
    Options

well if you are preparing for the something happening you better not forget your nether regions. Go big or go home why stop at chest.

i am really afaired to cut there...a friend said it pinches alot and u cnt run for weeks
  • sandhusaab16
    Options

Well I wish you good luck!
    I'm sure the weird feeling will go away but next time maybe do it a few days in advance ;)

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u shouldn't have boobs-you're a dude! shave it all!
  • RockWarrior84
    Options

i am really afaired to cut there...a friend said it pinches alot and u cnt run for weeks

it is not that bad, girl do not like getting hair in their teeth
  • sandhusaab16
    Options

lol oh come on its just the first date..no way dat gonna happen anyways lol
  • RockWarrior84
    Options

your the one who is preparing just incase. So i figured i would throw that out there, since there might be a better chance of that then a home fun on first date.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options

Yeah, probably not typical on the first date in your part of the world, but keep hope alive! :laugh:
  • sandhusaab16
    Options
    Haha well thanks for your answers guys you made me feel confidence :p i just cant wait to wake uo tommorow :P
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I never shave on a first date, that way I'm sure to keep my pants on. There's always that one guy who says he doesn't care and throws a wrench into my plans, but it usually works. Did you do something like this, or shave off the whole deal?

th?id=HN.608016525637782857&pid=15.1
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

Dafuq you talking about?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

Dafuq you talking about?

Coolest4.gif