9 Months Yall!!

Options
13»

Replies

• Caroline244
    Caroline244 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation already! Keep up the great work - you are an inspiration!! :smile:
  • Diamond05
    Diamond05 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation already! Keep up the great work - you are an inspiration!! :smile:

thank you-I will get there-slowly but surely.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great job!

yay! thanks :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Outstanding!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

:drinker: :flowerforyou: Thank yoU!
  • Day58
    Day58 Posts: 113
    Options
    I see your posts when you post them, and you keep me motivated each and every month. Congrats girl and you are looking fantastic! great goals!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    AT FIRST i was like why is she wearing that huge over size shirt! i cant see her figure then i realized its from your before picture!! what a difference! you look incredible!!!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Mario_Az
    Mario_Az Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    good job
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome! :) Congrats
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    AT FIRST i was like why is she wearing that huge over size shirt! i cant see her figure then i realized its from your before picture!! what a difference! you look incredible!!!

*Tee hee tee hee* lol. I guess i could have done a better pic, but it was early am and wanted to capture my shirt is now a dress almost :) thanks !! I couldnt have done it without MFP!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    I see your posts when you post them, and you keep me motivated each and every month. Congrats girl and you are looking fantastic! great goals!

This compliment means the world to me!! :)
  • redles13
    redles13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Respect due!!! I salute your efforts and wish you continued and ongoing success.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Respect due!!! I salute your efforts and wish you continued and ongoing success.

Why thank you sir. I only want to be the best me I can be!!:flowerforyou:
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Congrats!
    woohooo! Thanks:)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Great progress I'm also moving from lots of cardio to lifting with a little cardio. Great job.
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Great progress I'm also moving from lots of cardio to lifting with a little cardio. Great job.

Thank you so much. Keep it up..this is a lifelong journey. :)
  • Chimis_Siq
    Options
    Whoot! Thanks all for the email messages and comments. I appreciate all your positivity -it helps me to keep going!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!