Jillian Michael's Body Revolution

Options
jwetter
jwetter Posts: 27 Member
I am currently on week 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution and I had a few questions for those who are doing the program or have completed the program.

1) When did yoy begin noticing weight loss?

2) How many calories a day are/were you eating?

3) If you are done with the program how many inches and lbsdud you lose?

Replies

• mommygirlgetsfit
    Options
    Following...I just started on Monday.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Here is a link to a group that is currently doing this program. Some people are at weeks 8& 9 and others just started a few weeks ago, so there is a lot of activity and comments on a week by week basis and people are good about posting their progress.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17213-jm-body-revolution

As for me, I'm on week 6 and here are my answers to your questions

1) When did you begin noticing weight loss?
    After week 2. I've been losing about a one lb per week. As with many Jillian Michaels programs, inches and how your clothes fit are a better indicator. I've lost almost 2 pants sizes. Also I've seen a significant increase in strength. I see improvement on what I can do from workout to workout. i.e military push-ups vs modified .

Around 1400-1500

3) If you are done with the program how many inches and lbsdud you lose.
    Not done yet.
  • jkb1129
    jkb1129 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I just started phase 2 of the program and am really liking it so far! I own almost all of her other DVDs and it's true that some of the moves are recycled here, but if they work who really cares?! I like that's only 30 minutes. I have a hard time finding an excuse not to fit that in! My answers to your questions are below.

1) When did yoy begin noticing weight loss?
    I weigh myself weekly and noticed after week one. I've been losing about a pound a week.

It varies, but generally I eat between 1500 and 1700.

3) If you are done with the program how many inches and lbsdud you lose?
    Not finished yet, but I can let you know!
  • Shuuma
    Shuuma Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Well, I never thought I'd post these pictures, but I am. Here goes.

I started JMBR on November 17, 2013 and finished last Saturday. I've lost a total of 41 lbs. and nearly 30 inches total. I noticed the changes right away...within the first couple of weeks, for sure. (Day 7, my workout pants fell down!)

I loved it!

I was eating 1200 calories and did the double first week where you do cardio every day with a different workout. (Ex. Day 1: Cardio/Workout 1; Day 2: Cardio/Workout 2; Day 3: Cardio/Cardio; etc.)

Note: The following is not for the squeamish.

e57d52ff-f51e-47f2-aa7f-79c7d57d3011_zpsb0a7c663.jpg
  • HelmaTO
    HelmaTO Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am just about done phase 2, not quite following her schedule as I am not always able to get a work out in with two little kids, one of whom I am still nursing, but I am doing all the workouts, not skipping any.
    I have lost about 10 pounds since starting, but I started eating healthy and the work out at the same time.
    I eat 1800 cal a day, but that is because I am nursing so need all that - sometimes I eat back my calories from working out, sometimes I don't.
    Not done, so no final results yet.

I love the work out though! Always a challenge and I love seeing the results, on the scale but also non-scale results.
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options

I started JMBR on November 17, 2013 and finished last Saturday. I've lost a total of 41 lbs. and nearly 30 inches total. I noticed the changes right away...within the first couple of weeks, for sure. (Day 7, my workout pants fell down!)

I loved it!

I was eating 1200 calories and did the double first week where you do cardio every day with a different workout. (Ex. Day 1: Cardio/Workout 1; Day 2: Cardio/Workout 2; Day 3: Cardio/Cardio; etc.)

That is pretty awesome!
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I loved it!

WOW!!! congrats on your amazing new body!!!
  • Shuuma
    Options
    Thanks a bunch! (It's ridiculously hard to post pics like that!)
  • lovelayla
    lovelayla Posts: 123
    Options

You did Great! You have motivated me to dust my copy off. I bought it last year and never used it.
  • Shuuma
    Options

You did Great! You have motivated me to dust my copy off. I bought it last year and never used it.

Awww! I'm so glad! You can do it!!
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I loved it!

WOW!!!! Great job, amazing results :)
  • jeeplovin
    jeeplovin Posts: 96 Member
    Options

I have mine also, that I bought last year, and have never done. i better get my *kitten* in gear:bigsmile:
  • hellzak
    hellzak Posts: 31 Member
    Options

I loved it!

Sooooo awesome!!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!