Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options

Replies

• MissMonicaC
    MissMonicaC Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My first goal is 65 pounds, my overall goal is 84!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    hi!

Im looking to lose 60 lbs, i currently weigh 170 and im 4"10. Im following a low carb/low sugar diet (im diabetic). My workout goal is 4-5 times a week. I am aiming for 30 minutes of cardio and I strength train 4 times a week. I hope to reach my goal in one year. :smile: Lets do this!
  • ginagera
    ginagera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started as well: currently 5'7", 209 lbs and want to get back down to my 135 lbs. Sadly 74 lbs, but after a week in of better diet and exercise I'm already feeling better and am down 5 lbs!
    Good luck everyone, and the phrase that keeps pushing me is "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels".
  • charleanrn
    charleanrn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i'm looking to lose 70lbs
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    :happy: Congrats on your weight loss so far!
  • ginagera
    ginagera Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    And a dumb question - how do we add other members into our "support" team?
  • doover3
    doover3 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi Girls,

I'm on day 3 of logging, and looking to lose 54lb by the end of this year. Shooting for 100lb overall! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • Pirate_chick
    Pirate_chick Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    I need to lose a total of 170lbs. (295 to 125) I am currently at the 35lb lost mark. slowly and steady wins the race! Oh I am 5'8.5"
  • SandraD1424
    SandraD1424 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60-80 more. Anyone can add me! I need all the support I can get :)
  • Miss_TeaPot
    Miss_TeaPot Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am starting with a goal of 80. Might be more if I am not happy with the results.
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got another 50 to go :)
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to lose 100 total so 65 more from here... Then I hope to lose another 48 from there......

That would put me at a weight that I haven't been at since I was about 13!
  • NightLightRaine01
    NightLightRaine01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Lost 53 so far need to lose 87 lbs still. Feel free to add me or anyone else. :)
  • williamshl10
    williamshl10 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 pounds down and hoping to lose 70 more. Working my butt off! :)
  • liz23zy
    liz23zy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    WOW! You guys all have such great goals!! KEEP IT UP!!
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I would love to have more friends with similar goals if anyone would like to add me!
  • areinafierce
    Options
    Hey hey hey! Ive got a whoooooole bunch to lose, so please feel free to add me. Im 276 and 5'4 looking to just drop most of it LOL :)
  • staceybeee
    staceybeee Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 80lbs to begin with and then go from there :) I am 40, 5"4ish and just started this past Monday. I started doing Curves Complete and working out 4 times per week. I am also tracking here just to have a second opinion. I feel really good about this so, fingers crossed. My Diary is open, add me :)
  • sbox11
    sbox11 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me! 5'3, 26, mother of 1 and I have about 60 to lose!
  • Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    My name is Nathalie and I am hoping to lose 100 lbs. in one year. So far since New Year's Eve; I have lost 14 lbs. I need to become more focused on my goals and exercise more. I also have to cut out the ice cream. :)