Girls Looking to lose 50-100?

Options

Replies

• Thalie5000
    Thalie5000 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am also 5'4, but I weigh 235 lbs. I would like to get down to 135 lbs. which is a healthy weight for someone with my height and bone structure.
  • seattlerain
    seattlerain Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm already down 30lbs but I still have more to lose!

5'7
    CW: 165
    GW: 135-140
  • suamiga1217
    suamiga1217 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello I have 80 to lose so I am with you !
  • angelo620
    Options
    Hey there....I am also looking for someone to work with and I am in the very same boat....lots to loose...LOL
  • Queen_Sugar
    Queen_Sugar Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    We've officially started the group "Do You Have 40+ Lbs 2 Lose? Join Us In The Journey"... Anyone and everyone is welcome to join us
  • amLabrada
    amLabrada Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey girls! I am looking to lose 75 pounds. I am 21. I would love some new friends if you want to add me!
  • fitgalin22
    fitgalin22 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and looking to loose 50 lbs also. :) If you'd like to add me as a friend, go ahead. :)
  • alyssabzr
    alyssabzr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50lbs. I am 180lbs now, 5'5 and really just getting serious about it. I'm doing Insanity. I say 50lbs but dont know if I will ever really get there. I think I'd probably be happy getting down to 150 or so.
  • deathcabjenny
    deathcabjenny Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm aiming to lose about 70 pounds and then losing more once I get to that goal! I'm 5'1 btw! :)
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies !! I am looking to lose 16 more lbs by may 5th and then another 50 by christmas !! my motivation is my daughter. She will be 2 in may and i want to be as healthy as i can be for her and my little family. Im 25 years old and have been feeling so unhappy with my body, so its time for a change. I have been exercising and eating healthier for the last 2 weeks. Gave up my addicition .... "soft drinks" !! lost 9.8 lbs since march 3rd. Ready for a change ! they last 2 weeks i have been feeling more energized and happier. 9 lbs isnt much but to me its a new beginning ! you have to start somewhere ! motivated and determined to get to my goal weight !! please feel free to add me .. i need all the motivation i can get !! Thanks !!
  • missbehave79
    missbehave79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 60. All my in real life friends are wishy washy about logging in so please add me!
  • TrainingToBePerfect
    TrainingToBePerfect Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100.. well I want to.. maybe a little more. But id love the encouragement xo
  • FitMomma86
    Options
    I am working towards loosing between 70-80lbs , add me if you'd like :)
  • CricketMcKinnis
    Options
    I need to lose 70 lbs. My profile says I joined in 2012, but just started being serious today.
  • dmoody8198
    Options
    I need to lose about 65 lbs to be were I want to be! I would like to lose it within a year at least. I have been on and off with keeping up with dieting. I just can't find the motivation even though I really do want to lose the weight.
  • sabrina19782014
    sabrina19782014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    any one wanting more friends with open diaries feel free to add me, but be aware i do cheat now n then :(
  • kkB49
    kkB49 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'd like some company. I began MFP last summer and did really well right off the bat, THEN one of my children underwent something very traumatic and I can't now stop stress-eating. She's doing OK now, but I can't get motivated again. It's been a LONG winter. I'd like to befriend someone around my age (64): seems to me we'd relate to all the downfalls of "old age!":smile:
  • moviestarsara
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

My first goal is lose 40 lbs, which would bring me down to 180lbs. (yay!) Ultimately I would like to get down to around 150/160, but I am trying to be more realistic than I have in the past and take things one step at a time.

I am all about support and encouragement through this journey. Feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • TattedInStilettos
    TattedInStilettos Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Hi hun I dnt to drop 50lbs but more like 35lbs to get where I need to be...
  • Selah37
    Selah37 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am going to loose about 60 lbs. Would love some friends too for motivation and food ideas. I've lost it before but since had a baby and have actually gained more weight after pregnancy than during. Really ready to get this weight off and feel healthy.