Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Any Irish members?

I would love a few more Irish friends, for a bit. Of food diary inspiration and some craic:-)

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    She said "Members" :laugh: :laugh:
    tumblr_mimfc9ZGDk1rfduvxo1_500.gif

OHHH wait! You meant members and this is in the "introduce yourself" category. My bad....thought it was chit chat fun and games category.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,643 Member
    I've got an English surname and some red on my beard...maybe I'm related to some of you guys if that counts...
  • liloldDee
    liloldDee Posts: 92 Member
    What's the members thing about, or will I be sorry I asked. :laugh:

John there's probably some Irish in you somewhere!!
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 195 Member
    Howiye! I'm Irish :D
  • liloldDee
    Hello there, just added you!! Hopefully there will be lots more of us after Christmas, it's obviously a bad time for me to restart lol
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    I like an Irish accent can I qualify ?lol
  • liloldDee
    To be sure, to be sure Ed, grand so you'll do too, so ya will.;-)
  • mooseman71
    mooseman71 Posts: 11 Member
    My last name is Irish and I'm more Irish than I am anything else. Although truth be told I represent a lot of Europe:tongue:
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    I'm Irish (County Down) but now living in England. Feel free to add me :)
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    I'm like 1/8 Irish.....does that count. :)
  • 100% Irish from Waterford (where they make the crystal :) , add me if you like, I am just starting back as well.
  • AnIrishLibra
    AnIrishLibra Posts: 54 Member
    I'm not Irish. (or a libra) :laugh:

Born and raised in the USA...
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    I'm Irish born near Belfast now living in Florida, must say I do miss the sense of humour! Mine gets me into trouble from time to time! lol
  • ezzie100
    ezzie100 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi, I'm Irish, West of Ireland.
  • mgibbons22
    mgibbons22 Posts: 69 Member
    My great-grandparents emigrated from Ireland to Chicago over one hundred years ago, does that count? Oh, since I went from 50 beers a week to four, I switched to Guinness. If I'm going to have only four beers a week, they better be good ones!
  • slk_5555
    slk_5555 Posts: 177 Member
    I'm a Brit, but living in Ireland - Co. Louth. Love it here & can't imagine living anywhere else now:-) I gained weight when I moved here - probably because there's an Ice cream machine in every Irish shop & garage - Irish do be loving the ice cream. Just wish it came with a bit of sunshine;-)
  • Would love some Irish friends!!
  • I'm Irish too!!