Replies

• Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    I am going to get a smokin hot bikini!!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I want to get my belly button pierced when I reach my goal weight--and of course a bikini! My first bikini ever!
  • tkroeker
    Options
    Just typing my answer makes me excited!!! Once I get down to my goal weight I'm flying me and my hubby to somewhere hot for a nice vacation - and one heck of a bikini to come along with me as well! No need to buy other clothes - I will be in my bikini the whole time with my head held high and proud of my accomplishments!!! 48 more pounds to go!!!
  • ladysvs
    Options
    I too put $$ away for every pound I lose for clothes for after! But my big reward will be a day at the spa!!!! :D
  • sweetie89207
    Options
    i suppose the question should be what ARENT you getting yourself...my list is so long haha lol

- ALL new clothes
    - a bathing suit that i would be proud to wear in front of people (that will be nice)
    - spa day!
    - probably dinner at my favorite restaurant (very expensive so its not a regular event!--- followed by 2 hours in the gym haha)
    - i want to take some nice photos of my new and improved self!
    - SNOWBOARDING GEAR!!! once i finally reach my goal weight i can buy the appropriate gear for my size/weight and then hit the slopes for the first time- in shape!
    - and then pretty much whatever else i want!!! haha
  • NikkiJ17
    NikkiJ17 Posts: 295
    Options
    I wanna get my belly button pierced, as soon as I can find it and I want to get porcelain veneers.
  • utamore
    Options
    I agree with several other posters:
    -my first tattoo
    -new clothes to show off

Also, I want La Monumental from Burguesa Burgers: http://directory.dmagazine.com/media/directory/restaurants/Burguesa-Burger-directory.jpg

This is what's in it: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NLo6sXVHd3o/TCqp8TsQdfI/AAAAAAAAAIo/_pt6z6OFnnw/s1600/burgesa_burger+009.jpg
  • cjusticeg
    cjusticeg Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    when I hit my final goal, I will be getting my tattoo that I have been too wimpy to get for so long.
  • alantin
    alantin Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I really haven't thought of any treats or rewards. Everything about this is a reward for me.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    My treat for losing the weight? A long and healthy life. Everything else is just a bonus. At my first 20lb loss my boyfriend took me for a pedicure. I stopped telling him how much I have lost since then. I don't want it to be about the material rewards, I just want to feel good and get healthier. Smaller too. I'm happy with that.
  • Cristy_AZ
    Options
    New clothes! I'm putting $10 for every pound I lose into my piggie bank (I lose sloooooow, so this hasn't been a problem) and when I get to my goal I'm taking my $200 and replacing all the clothes that don't fit!

What a GREAT plan!!! I'm going to do this!!!

Thanks for the great idea!!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a smokin hot bikini!!
    X2!!
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    New clothes! I'm putting $10 for every pound I lose into my piggie bank (I lose sloooooow, so this hasn't been a problem) and when I get to my goal I'm taking my $200 and replacing all the clothes that don't fit!

That is an awesome idea... except I don't think I could spend $1000 on myself. In fact, I don't think I could spend $370 on myself (which is how much I would have "earned" if I did the $10/pound thing). I have lost 37 pounds in 3 months, but I haven't really done anything to reward myself, in part because I still have over 60 lbs to go and I have a hard time celebrating when my goal is still so far away. Hmmmm...
  • jennylynn84
    Options
    My treat has seriously been clothes. I didn't plan a treat, but I've discovered that I love shopping. It wasn't intentional at all, as I used to HATE shopping. But now that I love it, I try to treat myself to something that fits and looks nice on me fairly regularly.

Also, I intend to look into my first tattoo after the holidays. I have to check into nickel-free ink and such, but I'm hopeful I can make that work.
  • sawyersmama
    Options
    I've never been able to fit into a pair of guess jeans. Soon as I fit, they're mine.
    Oh, and a breast reduction!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Great Idea!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    A pair of Size 4 Skinny Jeans!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options

That is an awesome idea... except I don't think I could spend $1000 on myself. In fact, I don't think I could spend $370 on myself (which is how much I would have "earned" if I did the $10/pound thing). I have lost 37 pounds in 3 months, but I haven't really done anything to reward myself, in part because I still have over 60 lbs to go and I have a hard time celebrating when my goal is still so far away. Hmmmm...
    I was thinking that too I would have over $700 to spend which sounds really...........GOOD actually!! :bigsmile:
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    a new wardrobe, and a bikini :)
    also tanning sessions.
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: my wedding dress