Anyone trying to lose that 10-20 pounds?

Options
Im trying to lose my pounds and Im sure others of you are too. If you feel free to add me if you need a motivational friend!

Replies

• lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Right here!
    I'm trying to lose at least 10 pounds by my wedding in July. I guess I don't really mind the weight per se, rather than look good in my dress. I'm at a healthy BMI, but I want to be fit and toned. Right now I'm just flabby... not so great.
    Feel free to add me!
  • msfine2328
    msfine2328 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I actually need to lose about 20-25. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good luck
  • ginawi73
    ginawi73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose about 10-20 pounds too. Can I add you as my friend?
  • InFitRealm
    InFitRealm Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm also trying to lose about 20 pounds. Hope I will be successful.
  • mrsfyredude
    mrsfyredude Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy with five at this point in time! :mad:
  • Cu2ypye
    Cu2ypye Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm trying to lose a total of 20 lbs to start baby making :)

Any TTC er's ?
  • annabellemayh
    annabellemayh Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose a stone and a half / 20lbs by summer! I've let myself go over the past two years and put on two stone! I don't know how it's happened but I'd love to get my figure back! I feel so big next to my 3 size 6/8 best friends but mainly I want to do it for myself!

Anyone else trying to shift pounds for summer?
  • IsaTexDesigner
    IsaTexDesigner Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yep, trying to lose the last 20. Stubborn weight!
  • frkikes
    frkikes Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey, not really sure how much I weight i want too loose, maybe around 10 kg's, don't know how much that is in pounds. But still need some more friends on here :) Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • ojosh089
    ojosh089 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Started the year at 190 now about 172. Got about 15lbs more to go. Anyone, feel free to add. On MFP daily.
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 55 pounds since last May. Hoping to lose another 10-15 by early June and reach 125 pounds, which I think will be my ultimate goal weight. My progress has been nice and steady for the most part; I haven't ever really plateaued for more than a week or two, which makes me very lucky, I know. Here's hoping it'll keep going!
  • kathywygant
    kathywygant Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yeah, me too. I'm pretty good about working out, tho' I'd rather sit on the couch. The eating is the hardest part. Could use some real-life tips & motivation.
  • HannahInHawaii
    HannahInHawaii Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    On the last 10-15.:grumble:
  • JenFit77
    JenFit77 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    16 lbs to go, Add me if you like!
  • stevevarley
    stevevarley Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have just started on my mission to loose 20 lb of excess as soon as possible and get fit at the same time.
    Any help would be appreciated :-)
  • sasaegypt
    sasaegypt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    me too i am trying to lose 19.5 lbs
  • onelov3
    onelov3 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 18-23 pounds :)
    I'm hoping to start switching over to maintenance early August, about 4.5 months away. I'm also hoping that I can shed about 15 ish pounds by early June.

Anyway, add me if you want a friend! I'm always looking for someone new to talk to.
  • rubii3
    rubii3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am trying to lose 25 pounds, have lost 5 already with another 20 to go.

I've started to portion control - eat 3 solid meals a day with 2 snacks (usually fruit) and drink 8 glasses of water.
    Next will I will start to exercise 3 times a week, 45 minutes per session. I am going to start with light cardio (walking) and slowly build up from there on.

Feel free to add me :)
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    Same here! I'm 4'11" which means my ideal weight should range around 110-115 pounds. My goal is to loose at least 20 pounds (doesn't hurt to lose 25 :P ) so I can tone down and also so I can get the flat stomach I used to have in high school. :laugh:
  • alishapotts15
    alishapotts15 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. (: