Anybody want to do the 30 day shred with moi?

Options
I've tried this about 3 times by myself and have failed miserably each time -.- Does anyone want to do it with me and motivate each other? (:

Replies

• Conquer14
    Conquer14 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I staryed last Friday but would love to have a friend on here who doing it too. Today is my rest day. I needed it because I was not feeling it. I actuslly attempted to doing it but I wasn't really doing anything. My husband asked when my rest day was. I told him I forgot about a rest day. So, worked out good for it to be today. I did go rake some and bag leaves too. Think on trying out some abdominal exercised tonight just to see if I like them. I cannot for the life of me do a crunch while laying down. You can add me if you like and messsge me anytime.
  • slruter
    slruter Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on my 5th day of 30DS. I would love to have friends doing the same thing.
  • katherinepavlat
    katherinepavlat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what is shred
  • Little_Miss_Metal
    Options
    I did my first day today, feel free to add
  • BRay216
    BRay216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice! Before actually completing the 1st time, I would only do 2weeks then give up! Whatever you do, DON'T give up. You will see good results from 30DS! Keep going ladies!
  • chelsearich69
    Options
    what is the 30 ds
  • BRay216
    BRay216 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 Day shred is a workout by Jillian Michaels. You do each level (there are 3levels) for 10days then move to the next level. Each level gets a little harder.
  • meca85
    meca85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just did Day 6 Level 2 today. It is insane how her simple moves really kick your butt, but once you do a few days of each level just think about how it's only 20minutes! And it has gotten me through it.
    Best of luck, plus 20 minutes for me equals about 230cals burned =)
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Funny enough I just bought the DVD today! I was planning on having that as my morning workout starting tomorrow morning when my fiance has to work (so I get some time alone to look silly, if needed).

Friend me- I'm only just starting on Saturday 3/15 but plan on making it through the 30 days! :)
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    i will complete day 9 tonight.

my goal is to do the shred on weeknights (coupled with 45 mins of cardio during the day), take the weekend off (i hit the gym hard on saturday, sunday rest day). but i am doing level 1 for 30 days and the graduating to level 2 for 30 days followed by level 3 for the thirty days.

when i get home from work i never want to do it, but i remind myself it is 20 minutes. it flies by. also, i keep a record on my fridge and i look forward to crossing that day off.

i find that i have so much more energy since staring it. i notice it big time. this has helped me with my sudden scale obsession because i can feel my body change and it helps me realize that this is not a game of numbers, but overall health. i really dig it.
  • tat20
    tat20 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I will do It with you! I haven't had the motivation to start it again, need some buddies!
  • rijlee
    rijlee Posts: 13
    Options
    Summer's just around the corner!! I'm tryin to get to 8% bf idk where I stand now, maybe 10% on a good day.
  • amandatadrzynski
    amandatadrzynski Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'll be completing level one day six tonight when I get home from work. While I still find the workouts difficult to complete (using five pound hand weights here) I still feel my body getting stronger every day which is an amazing feeling. I'm also blessed my amazing boyfriend is joining me on this journey which makes it somewhat easier as I have someone to push me when I feel like I can't do it anymore.
  • fluturca
    fluturca Posts: 9
    Options
    Today was my first day and I am pleased to say that I did it without a rest!
  • GMStb10
    GMStb10 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    This is my first time trying the 30 day shred today I did day 6 level 1. Never stuck with exercise at home before so I welcome all extra motivation. Feel free to add me