Just started with MyFitnessPal YESTERDAY

Options
Hello my name is Kristi and I just started with this site yesterday thanks to my good friend Lisa. I love the site and am excited to get to know some of you and encourage you along your journey.

Replies

• mdively
    mdively Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you -- this site has been indespensible to me!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you -- this site has been indespensible to me!

to me as well. I credit this site and the friend on it for helping me lose 30lbs since August. Everyone is amazingly supportive and encouraging. People here give great advice without hesitation and they never pass judgement. We're all battling our own demons here wheither we are needing to lose or gain. Welcome and enjoy the journey, it's a rewarding one :)
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    welcome to the MFP Family were all here for you :)
  • mushy201
    Options
    Best of luck to you Kristi!! :)
  • RainyDayProphet
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Please be sure to let us know if you get stuck or have questions. :)
  • christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is great. I love it! Good luck :-)
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site has been a key piece in my journey to the new thinner me. I don't think I could have made it without MFP and it's supportive members. I originally thought 15lbs was going to be enough and here I am a year later with 25 lbs behind me.

You can reach any goal you set. We are all here to help you along the way. Best wishes and Happy Holidays!
  • deb54
    deb54 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristi ! I just started today !!! Best of luck to you !!! Pray this works for me !!!
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    We are here for you as much as you are here for us. I look forward to the journey we have embarked upon together. :)
  • jess2503
    jess2503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just signed-up today! Since, this time last year I've lost 50 lbs, but I need a bit more motivation to lose the rest of my weight and I know a lot of people that I'm friends with through BeachBody uses this site. Since, I trust BeachBody products and the friends I've made through the company I've decided to try something they recommended to help me blast away the last 40 lbs. Can't wait to get this ball rolling again and looking fire hot by the time next summer rolls around!
  • notAfan
    notAfan Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    It is a great site! :drinker: Here is to our success
  • nanberube
    nanberube Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck