Unknown Female Inspiration

Options
WOW
A few days ago I was at the gym with 2 of my friends, usually I go by myself cause I dont like rotation and the talking that some friends do, but while we were working out lady on the bench next to us was "throwing up some weight" I mean she was in BEAST mode. While my buddies were yapping this lady was putting them to shame. Made me want to even work harder, I was even getting annoyed that the friends I was with were not as focused as she was.
Then yesterday I was at the gym, doing my normal free weight training and as I came to an end of my weight workout I knew I'd be doing abs next.. Now there's always a bunch of AB machines I see A LOT of women on but I've never really waited to try them out. I always went to the machine that involved being able to add weight.. Yesterday my gym was VERY empty for some reason, maybe it was national cheat day or something i dunno.. LOL but I figured hey I always see females crowding this area whats so good about it..
Let me tell you guys on here.. If the ladies are doing something this religiously.. ITS WORTH CHECKING IT OUT! My ab workout damn near killed me this morning, I can feel every ab muscle LOL They started off as easy stations to follow, things like leg ups, mid section stretches with medicine balls, tracked ab rollers, I mean I was doing stuff I don't even know the names of but damn!

So for a quick wrap up, finish your weight training and top it off with something a female might be doing.. You'll probably surprise yourself. LOL LOL They know the secrets
PS Dont mess with their BEAST mode

Replies

• sophieamhaley
    Options
    Well said!
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    So for a quick wrap up, finish your weight training and top it off with something a female might be doing
    talking on a cell phone doing the good girl bad girl machine?

I don't think so.
  • JayDavila
    JayDavila Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    So for a quick wrap up, finish your weight training and top it off with something a female might be doing
    talking on a cell phone doing the good girl bad girl machine?

I don't think so.

^^^^ ? ?