Hello! Im new to Myfitnesspal!

Options
Just wanted to say hi toeveryone! I am starting this journey to lose weight before next May. I will be getting married May 28, 2011. I need/want to lose 30 lbs.Wish me luck....ITS HARD!!!

Replies

• Michelle_J
    Michelle_J Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It is hard to lose but you can do it. You'll find lots of support, motivation, encouragement and success on this site. It's the best! We're all here for the same reason. We can do it together. You're gonna be a gorgeous bride in May :flowerforyou:
  • becky2time
    Options
    good luck!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck on your journey and best of luck losing for your wedding. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Add me as a friend if you like. YOU can do this!!!
  • sxybori5
    Options
    Hi, my name is yolanda im 27 yrs i have 2 kids... im start just right now in this page i hpo meet a lot of friends.Thank you all.By the way good luck..Go girl you can do it..
  • ashleynicoleb
    ashleynicoleb Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    welcome! You will not regret joining MFP! You have a ton of support right here for ya! Good luck
  • Jalfie
    Jalfie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello There,
    You have a wonderful reason to reach your goal and to get motivated, some thing like that always helps.
    Keep going it really will be worth it. We can all do it together..BTW..I'm a new girl too.
    Hope we can chat again soon:)
    Good wishes,
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site!! you def will find supprt here!! some words of wisdom...the more friends you make and the better motivation you give them...the more motivation and support you will receive!! good luck :)
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just keep logging eveything you put in your mouth... I mean everything. Once you do that the rest comes easy. You will have good days and not so good days, but will have great support on this page. Congrats for starting on the path. ...now it's my time to get back into the swing.
  • Catdemar
    Catdemar Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you and you can do it. I am returning and know that we will both find the support we need here.