Looking for friends

Options
Hi,
I am not new to MFP, but have recently come back. I am looking for some friends to join me on my journey. Recently I have had a light bulb moment with my training and calorie consumption.
I have stuffed up my body and metabolic system with crash diets. Currently I train 3 days a week and only consume 1500 calories. I want to lose the weight but have to fix my system first, so my new goal is to get my calories up and eating at my proper maintenance level of 2400. Ultimately I would love to be at 3000 and stay close to my current weight, I expect some gains from this, but I am starting out with an only a 5% increase and then will up this by 2% every week. At least if I can get my calories up with minimal gains I will have something to cut from.

Replies

• DesiPandasaur
    Options
    HI! I'm not new either. I'm trying to lose baby weight and had my own light bulb go off! l have started working out, but with breastfeeding I have had to increase caloric intake or I feel like I am starving to death. What kind of work outs are you doing?
  • aaronlawrenc
    aaronlawrenc Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    55326-How-you-doin--Joey-friends-gif-Mt6Z.gif
  • stephbeland8
    stephbeland8 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me to your friends!
  • R3dVamp
    R3dVamp Posts: 18
    Options
    I do weights, and HITT cardio. I am also a skater/rollerblader and play inline hockey.
  • R3dVamp
    R3dVamp Posts: 18
    Options
    55326-How-you-doin--Joey-friends-gif-Mt6Z.gif
    Bahahaha thats too funny