Any Bets?

Me and my best friend are having a health bet and a fitness bet. Any ideas? We want to make the stakes high. :wink:
A health bet like which one doesn't eat any friend foods and a fitness bet like who runs the most miles.

Replies

• 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    no friend foods, what did they do wrong? j/k I assume you meant fried and its a typo :smile:

really the options seem pretty endless
    fitness - you could agree on some sort of a routine and train for it through the month and then have a race or performance competition on it at the end of the month (best time or most weight if you would rather go that way)? or sign up for an acutal obstacle race and actually race it out against each other.

health: If you both use MFP and log maybe whomever gets closest to their macro or micro targets over the month. The fried foods just seems to me like you would tie because you both wouldn't eat any for the time period....
  • ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf
    ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf Posts: 40 Member
    Or maybe a health challenge to do together would be more appropriate?
    We thought about this after your comment. :)

--the best friend.
  • caramammal
    caramammal Posts: 147 Member
    if you have the Nike runnin App, you could both challenge each other on there?
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    How about first one to bench press 150.. don't forget strength training goals.. probably the best thing people can do.

Those don't seem that challenging.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    people do challenges all the time on here if you want to join, or of coarse you can make your own too

I need a friend like yall have, I'm jealous
  • alishapotts15
    alishapotts15 Posts: 18 Member
    That's a good idea!
    If any of y'all want to join the challenge feel free. My best friend that I'm doing it with is ToBeThatGirlIDreamOf, just add her. Anyone is welcome to join. :smile: