Just started today

Options
Hi everyone my name is Linda. I just started at MFP today. I am looking forward to making new friends and working
toward going from 218lbs to 150lbs. Started my new life style 1 week ago and have lost 3 lbs. I'm on my way.

Replies

• jeesa
    jeesa Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good going with the three pounds already! I'm new here as well. You can add me as a friend if you'd like.:happy:
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. I was at about the same starting point as you. Started at 207 in June, down to 161 and my goal was to be 150 by Christmas. You can do it!
  • Jalfie
    Jalfie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm also new on this journey.
    I made the commitment to move toward my goal on 2nd December .
    But only found MFP this evening while browsing. I love the fact that it covers USA and UK.
    My plan is to change 223lbs to 140lbs.
    I hope we can swap notes and support each other...
    Well done with the 3lbs lost so far:)
  • jamaka1
    jamaka1 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    welcome, i,m about a month old and i love it. you can add me as a friend if you,d like
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of support here. It's a great community!
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site and good luck on your journey!
  • debbyrae3
    debbyrae3 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I've been on this site for less than a month (I wanna say around 3 weeks give or take) and can't say for sure how much I've lost (haven't weighed...) but I certainly feel thinner and better.

Great job on losing 3 pounds already!!!
  • tnfphelan
    Options
    Great job, been on this site for 5 weeks and I think it is amazing.You will love reading about everyone's accomplishments because it is an inspiration.You will succeed because there is a lot of support.