First Day! Need friends :)

Options
Hey everyone! This is my first day on here! I ordered Insanity today and I'm needing some friends that are doing it or who are about to begin!! I am a mother of 3 so I am need of great motivators!!

Replies

• marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I'm great at motivating! Feel free to send me a message anytime.
  • CouldBeTheLastChance
    CouldBeTheLastChance Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am just getting back into it. Good Luck
  • earlybrd7
    earlybrd7 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I was planning to lay low but would also love a few friends for encouragement. I plan on doing Insanity also, let's kick some butt :)
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • alishapotts15
    alishapotts15 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • petefromguelph
    petefromguelph Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hello from Canada! Ill be your friend! Add me!
  • Mark0Trunnell
    Options
    I also just started doing the insanity workout, add me. Good luck!
  • strawberryshake00
    strawberryshake00 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi,its my first day too, i am very excited lets start together .Goodluck :)
  • fitmomforu
    fitmomforu Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, we are all on the same adventure together! This site is great for support, you got this!
  • LeahNMe
    LeahNMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. I did the insanity DVDs for a week and sprung both my ankles so bad I was off my feet for three days! I am not discouraging, at all, I loved it when I was doing it, just be careful, and don't do like I did and over extend and push through even tho I knew I was hurting myself.
    Let me know how you like it. It was fun but OMG you definitely get a workout!
  • shesliketx
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome to MFP (: Feel free to add me as well! Joined a long time ago, but just started being really active on here about two weeks ago.
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Added you. Everyone else feel free to add me. I am great at motivating people =D
  • crazielovenwolf
    crazielovenwolf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    today is actually my 3rd day using the app and the first on the site. My goal is to lose another 100lbs yes that means I have already lost over 100lbs but this is getting harder to accomplish due to stress and the lack of encouragement from family. So I'm on here to try and find a support group that is genuine and willing to help. I love to eat and find it hard to stop when I start in the morning.
  • Joedusto350
    Options
    Wow.. Insanity.. very nice..

I am on second month of P90X and will be trying to stay motivated after some good initial results Month 1..!
  • Jillian130
    Jillian130 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me, I've done the program last fall. Its intense but keep at it, and always remember that you are your own competition, no one else. Even the people in the video are taking breaks, and even Shaun T gets winded! Good luck!

Oh, and I'm pretty sure there is a group somewhere on here too...just search them in the Group listing.
  • ojosh089
    ojosh089 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello, Feel free to add me as well. I'm finishing up my third week of Insanity. Kicks my butt everytime, but I enjoy it a lot, really gets you going. Just remember to go at your own pace and recover when needed. Stay positive and know that you can! Good luck on your journey to an improved you.
  • drape003
    drape003 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    you can add me! Everyone needs lots of good motivators!
  • mikecole2014
    Options
    Add me if you'd like I'm good at motivating people. I've been doing insanity for a little while you can do it trust me .
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • michellewong699
    michellewong699 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have added you (:
    I would love new friends too, so please add me!